69. Revelation: part 3

A/N: As the story twirls it gives me immense pleasure to inform my ardent readers that the story stands first under the hashtag 'twirl'. A mere coincidence or sign, can't decide. But thank you from the bottom of my heart. Enjoy reading.

————————————————————————

Arya and Aadya were having fun at Abhedya's pool party. Some of his friends were good and a lot of fun to be with. Abhedya was physically present there but mentally he was absent. He could not get Swarnima out of his mind. Every girl at the party gave him a glimpse of Swarnima. He didn't touch alcohol. He knew the meeting with the council was important and he didn't want the label was a reckless protector.
He wanted to be the pride of his parents. He promised himself to serve the state with the best of his abilities.

"Birthday boy... when do you plan to propose to her?" Arya asked the madly in love Abhedya.

Abhedya didn't deny. What was the need? It was obvious and he was happy to accept the truth. "I don't know when... but soon enough. She is still burdened with the state responsibilities and those rules. Let her claim the throne or if the council 'permits' her...what utter nonsense this council thing is... then I shall show my 'childhood sweetheart' what she means to me."  Abhedya had blush and smile, spark and shine while narrating his best friend Arya his plan.
With that, both brothers dived in the pool.

At the farm, everything was going as per plan. Randeep and Rudra gathered and rechecked all the proofs. Nandini set Abhedya's dress for the council to meet. Maan was taking care of the security. Tara was checking the CCTV angles so that it will be easier for her to analyse the behaviours and responses of the council when they know WHO THE REAL HEIR IS.

Arya informed Rudra that they were over with the party and are on their way to the house. Everyone was quiet and anxious. The lie they had spoken and lived with for years was about to be revealed. A burden that they were buried with will be pulled off their chest.

Swarnima was in her room. She needed to dress for the council to meet as per the guidelines. A blue coloured pantsuit was what Nandini told her would be most appropriate.