14. Unlove? Definitely!! Not!!

After venting out a part of his anger Abhedya was expecting Swarnima to say something. She must be sad or crying? She was such a cry baby and her tears were only meant to be wiped and kissed away by him.

But this 'new' Swarnima just said, "all I can say is, you can be angry, you can dislike me and say whatever you wish to. I know I deserve it. My apologies will not fit for forgiveness."

Abhedya observed her before saying, "the first time you saw me was in the kiss challenge right?"

"Yes," Swarnima replied.

"Oh !! Now I get it. The 'princess' telling me she had to abide by the guidelines laid by someone else. Who?? Let me guess... Ummm is it that 'heart' of yours? Which just broke seeing me with someone else... No! no! no!! Not just seeing me with someone else... seeing me KISSING someone else!! Because you were still in love with me and were jealous to see me like that? Were you still stuck with the deal? And since I broke the deal, you decided to take revenge?" Abhedya just spoke... the rage in him made him say the meanest things.

Swarnima could not take any more hatred since he was questioning their love, so she came close to him, clutched his T-shirt looked straight into his eyes and answered, " YES YOU ARE RIGHT ABHEDYA SIR!! MY HEART BROKE WHEN I SAW YOU KISSING SOMEONE ELSE! But you know what, I wasn't a bit JEALOUS. As the kiss or should I say the little peck 'WE'  shared years before when we did not even know what we were doing was FILLED WITH PURITY and LOVE as against your FILTHY, LUSTFUL KISSES. And yes!! MY PROMISES WERE and STILL ARE INTACT."

Swarnima left his t-shirt and asked him, " if your Q/A session is over get dressed eat dinner... I have cooked  'palak paneer' and 'chapati.' If you want to eat it, it's on the table, if you don't want to, feel free to order something from outside. At 11 in the night, we have to go to your house chachu and masi celebrate their anniversary tomorrow. So there is a midnight celebration and NO! I am not ordering you, this is just... forget it."

Swarnima left for her room and Abhedya just stood there thinking what Swarnima just said.. 'she is still keeping her promise? Does that mean she still loves me?' Abhedya smiled at the thought but his smile disappeared soon. 'She does not love you anymore. She is a royal and royal's choose royal's. She has her own Prince Charming waiting for her. You are just her protector Abhedya. She will never love you. Do you love her?? No!! I can never love someone like Swarnima is, now.'
Abhedya decided to keep his thoughts aside and took a long shower to cool his nerves. He had fought enough for a day. He came out of the bathroom of his room and ordered himself a pizza.
He ordered her favourite junk on purpose or he wanted to eat it himself, he could not answer. When the doorbell rang he went out when he saw Swarnima had collected his parcel. She gave him the pizza and sat at the dining table.
She served herself the food she cooked and waited for him to join. Abhedya went and sat on the sofa and started to eat his pizza moaning as the cheese melted in his mouth. His sounds were purposefully louder. He thought Swarnima will not be able to resist and join his pizza party but Swarnima was a rock now... the strongest of the temptations didn't affect her. Abhedya, however, was an exception.

After finishing two slices Abhedya gave up and ate quietly. Swarnima giggled to her herself and remarked, 'such a baby. But he is my baby.' Swarnima was happy that she confessed her feelings. His ignorance was more than welcome. The guilt she had to face every day that she was hiding from her best friend, her soulmate was no longer to be borne. Her birthday could not have been better.
Abhedya may not have wished her till now but he was with her the whole day and that was more than a present for her.

"Here... grab on a piece." Abhedya forwarded the pizza box to her. She took a bite and forwarded her plate to him.
"Have a chapati you have been eating outside the whole day."
Abhedya also took a bite and widened his eyes and asked, "You have made it??"