4. I melt for You!

"Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should I not? She's a harmless chicken. It wasn't her fault and the poor girl had to hear so much. She didn't utter a word in her defence. Doesn't she have self-esteem? Adah also went overboard, today. How could she address herself as my 'girlfriend'? I have never set my eyes on her, wonder what makes her think that?
uhhhhh! Concentrate Abhey what are you gonna do now? Swarnima! What do I do with you? But, if she loves ice cream she will get one. I doubt she even celebrated her victory today. Who will she celebrate with?" Thinking of all pros and cons, searching for all the options Abhedya took the keys to his SUV and left.

He knew Rose and Swarnima were neighbours but which one was Swarnima's apartment? So taking in a deep breath he dialled Swarnima's number. His heart thumping loud. He cut the phone after 2 rings. "What is wrong with you Abhey? Why are you panicking? Relax! She is just another girl!" Abhedya encouraged himself and called her, again.

Swarnima saw Abhedya's missed call on her phone and she kept staring at her phone. She could not believe he called. The phone rang again. She almost dropped her phone then taking in a deep breath she picked up and responded, "hello" in almost a whisper because words didn't come out of her mouth.

Abhedya questioned her in a commanding voice, "Where are you? Where do you stay?"

"Abhedya, sir?" Swarnima asked as a formality. The voice she could recognise even in sleep.

"Yes," came the reply.

"Am at my home. Why do you ask?" Swarnima asked biting her nails.

" I uh... Ummmm!! I am standing outside Rose D's building, come down." Abhedya ordered authoritatively.

"Come down? Why? Is Rose D fine?" Swarnima questioned in a worried tone.

"Just come down. Rose D is fine. I have some urgent work for you." Abhedya replied running his hand in his hair. He was somehow liking this nervousness now. This girl he was talking to, her voice sounded like sugar and he had a sweet tooth.

"Sir I have changed my nightclothes. Umm... Is it really important?" Swarnima inquisitioned with nervousness. She could not believe Abhedya was outside her house to meet her.

" So? You are wearing something, right? Come down now, don't take too long and lock your house." Abhedya directed her.

"But sir..."

Before Swarnima could protest further Abhedya's voice roared, "Now means now."

"Okay, sir!"

Swarnima wrapped a stole. Put on her contact lenses, wore her specs, tied her hair in a low pony locked her house and came down.

Wearing a cute black jumpsuit with a unicorn printed on it, accompanied by a black stole and unicorn slippers, Swarnima looked every bit a mix of sweet yet sexy in a subtle way. Abhedya's eyes were glued to the girl who had no idea how adorable she looked in that attire.

Swarnima waited for Abhedya to say something but he didn't. He just kept looking at her. She was feeling awkward but her heart was thumping hard with his gaze. A passerby honked and Abhedya gained his consciousness back.

"Sit!" Abhedya ordered again opening his car door for her.

"Sorry?" Swarnima was confused.

"You don't understand at once? I said sit in the car," Abhedya repeated looking everywhere but at her.

"Exactly, why should I sit in your car?" Swarnima asked with same authority.

"Because I am taking you for a... Ummm an Ice cream treat," Abhedya answered with nervousness within but fake confidence outside.