38. Match makers

Dying to talk, afraid to approach.
Universal problem. So, what are friends for? They have strong telepathy.

Following morning before Abhedya and Swarnima got up Arya and Maan quietly entered the apartment and crept into Abhedya's room. Arya slept beside him and trailed his fingers on Abhedya's bareback sensuously. Abhedya was fast asleep but could feel someone beside him. Arya got closer and trailed his hand on his neck and face. Abhedya hugged him as close as he could.
Arya shouted, "Help me! Maan. My honour is at stake."

'Hahaha,' Maan was just laughing and enjoying himself.

Abhedya opened his eyes only to see the beautiful girl he dreamt of beside him turned into a bearded thick brow man ... "Arya??" Abhedya said in his morning voice. "Where did she go?" Still, in a daze, Abhedya was searching for the girl in his dreams.

"I am here only darling." Arya tried his best to be the girl.
Abhedya opened his eyes and kicked Arya so hard that he fell hard on his butt.
The room was filled with Maan's laughter, Arya's groans and Abhedya's curses.

"What were you doing in my bed so early in the morning," Abhedya asked him.

"We came for some morning exercises and have some friends time on this Sunday morning. By the way, who did you think Arya was." Maan asked helping Arya get up. Who was continuously rubbing his butt.

"Who else would come in my dreams there's only one person I dream of..." Abhedya realised what he was about to say so he shut up and ruffled his hair.

"Who is it??" Arya questioned. He definitely would not miss a chance.

"I'll just go and freshen up and join you guys." Abhedya went to the bathroom and avoided the question. He shut the door and closed his eyes. 'How can I? I cannot dream of Nim. Did I imagine Arya as Nim? Damn! I should not be thinking like that.' Abhedya told himself.
'Your Sona is replaced Abhey!' His heart which was in dormant mode activated.
Abhedya splashed water on his face and did his morning business.

Arya and Maan were still in the bedroom. "Is Nim not awake yet?" Abhedya asked.

"It's strange. She never sleeps so late. Let's wake her up." Maan said and all three boys went out of the room.
They knocked on her room. No response. "Nim is a light sleeper. She gets up with the ding of the elevator itself. I hope she is fine." Maan got worried and so did the other two.
They knocked on the door, called on her phone both went unanswered. The boys got alarmed.

"She is very tired. Let her sleep. She did a rigorous session of aerobics last night." Gene informed the boys.

"She did aerobics? How long?" Arya asked Gene.

"An hour or two maybe. I tuck her to bed after that." Gene answered.

"Let's go up and talk." Maan went towards the elevator and the boys followed him.

They reached on the floor above and Abhedya got a punch from Arya and he held his collar and asked him with rage "What did you do? Out with it now... you are an ass, jerk."

Maan pushed Arya back and was amazed to see Abhedya not defending himself.
"Abhey? Is there anything you would like you to talk about?" Maan questioned calmly.

Abhedya went and sat on the mat. "I guess I am a problem. She trusts me and I am the one who was going to break her trust."

Maan and Arya had never seen Abhedya so low. So they sat next to him and asked him to tell everything.

Abhedya narrated the whole story from Swarnima giving him gifts to him asking he4 to be his friend, their deal on mot fighting, the conversation between her and his parents and finally when she told him she gave the gifts on that day because it was her mother's birthday.