Namjoon smirked. "I think Mr.Min here likes Minnie way more than a friend."

Hearing his husband's statement, Seokjin gasped, eyes widening.

"You like Jiminie more than a friend, Yoongi?"

Yoongi was silent for a few moments, tucking into his plate of food in front of him. He really had no idea what to say. Yes, he did feel some sort of connection towards the dancer and absolutely adored teasing him. He felt the need to protect Jimin with all of his being and felt the need to be with the boy at all times. He adored the younger, he really did, and only wanted to see him happy.

"Yoongi?"

The said male was snapped out of his thoughts upon hearing Seokjin's melodic voice ring through his ears.

"H-huh? Oh." He stuttered, shaking his head lightly in order to move his bangs out of his dark eyes.

"Jinnie, maybe Yoongi doesn't feel comfortable in answering." Seokjin's husband, Namjoon, piped up.

The male glanced over at Namjoon before returning his gaze back to Yoongi.

"Sorry, Yoongi-ah." He mumbled softly.

Yoongi grinned. "It's fine, Jinnie-hyung~"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Daddy~" A brown haired boy whined.

"What is it, sunshine?" His father responded.

"I'm hungry~"

Jimin heaved out a sigh before slamming his computer shut, startling his little Hoseokie in the process. Jimin had been finishing off some work on his computer for the last half an hour and his son had turned into a clingy, whiny, needy machine.

"Go and get some food then, Hobi. I can't do everything for you." The male grumbled as his eyes narrowed.

Hoseok gulped but soon nodded, staring at his feet before he attempted to shuffle out of the living room. However, he was stopped by his father's voice ringing through his ears.

"Sunshine. Wait."

The boy did just that. Obeying his father, Hoseok halted all movements and just stood in the middle of the living room silently, feeling his father's eyes burn holes into his skin.

"Come here."

The brown haired boy looked up to see Jimin gesturing for the little boy to come over. So, wanting to be a good boy, Hoseok nodded then waddled over to the dancer.

Jimin sighed once again before reaching out and grabbing ahold of Hoseok, proceeding to haul the boy up onto his lap.

Smiling, Hoseok snuggled into the warmth of his father, feeling his eyes seal shut. He felt safe and loved in the arms of his father.

Jimin caressed Hoseok's hair in a soft and affectionate manner, fingers brushing his bangs out of his eyes here and there.

"I'm sorry my little Hoseokie... Daddy's just been so busy with work and he's feeling stressed about it." Explained Jimin to the young boy cuddled up in his arms.

"Ish okay, daddy..." Mumbled the boy, "Me understand..."

"I'm glad you do, baby. Now come on, do you wanna go and get some ice cream with daddy?"

Hearing that, Hoseok immediately peeled his eyes open then shot up, staring at his father with eyes that were as wide as saucers.

"Did chu say ice crweam!?"

Jimin grinned and nodded his head.

"Yesh! Yesh pwease daddy!"

The black haired male chuckled lightly at his son's reaction before slowly standing up from the sofa, bringing Hoseok with him in the process.

"Well then let's go and get some ice cream. After all, you deserve it, bun."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

how was this chapter? i hope it was fluffy enough T^T