Remus x reader: Heartbreak and new beginnings

you had always loved the nerd from day one. but as of now, where you were seated on the dark sides couch with Janus and Remus trying their hardest to comfort the sobs escaping your lips. you had confessed to Logan who plain and simply told you no. along with telling you even if he did feel attraction you were not attractive and he would find someone else. you ran away, and Logan, your own best friend didn't help you.

so here you were, Janus rubbing your back softly, while Remus held your face against his chest. you letting out soft, pathetic sobs. it was alright, you knew you had to be alright, but at the same time, nothing was alright, Logan had just rejected you and called you ugly. talk about adding insult to injury.

"He wasn't worth it, darling" Janus told you, brushing some hair out of your face. Remus pulled you onto his lap. 

"I just feel so dumb" you sniffled, trying not to cry but failing as more tears leaked down your cheeks.

"you are so smart, smarter than Logan, because he had no idea what he lost, how special you are, you are more special than all the things at the bottom of the ocean." Remus said, trying to compliment you. you let out a soft smile. 

"thanks... Remus" you said.

"I know how important you are, how gorgeous you are. Logan didn't deserve your love, he doesn't deserve you" Remus said, making you blush, Remus, lightly held your chin, leaning in, and maybe it was just your broken heart, or because you had really always loved Remus, just blinded by Logan. but you kissed him and he kissed back. 

"oh...you taste a lot better than deodorant." Remus said, his eyes wide, you laughed lightly, hugging him close. you then pulled his chin close, kissing him again. and that is when Janus became the third wheel.

hello, sorry that this one is kinda short, I'll probably come back to edit it, but yeah. I don't own the fanart, so please give credit to the amazing artist, I hope you enjoyed, please remember that you are special, and have an incredible day!

Peaceful Lavender