Y/N- Anyone went to that place before?

Akali- Nah.

Kai'sa- Nope.

Evelyn- None of us did so it's our first together doing there.

Ahri- Have you ever eaten in a fancy restaurant before dearie?

Y/N- Well.. n-no. This is actually my first time and I'm kinda nervous, good thing i learned how to properly eat thanks to the movies I've watched.

Evelyn- Wait you actually learned those stuffs from the movies? And not ask us for help instead?

Y/N- I didn't want to bother with something small so i thought it'd be best to do it my self.

One thing you should know from the 4 of us when it comes to Y/N. Evelyn and Kai'sa are like his overprotective mothers in the house and outside as well, even at concerts. Showing her mother-instincts on stage, it's kinda funny sometimes.

While me and akali are like kids when we three hangout with each other, akali and me are the trouble makers while Y/N deals with our shenanigans.

Evelyn- Why didn't you ask me or anyone for help?! You could've gotten yourself cut or hurt!

Kai'sa- Or even worse... you could die! Are you trying to give us a heart attack or something?!

Oh no. There over-reacting again, I could tell akali is annoyed by this but Y/N seemed scared and genuinely worried for those, Just how kind can he be?

Y/N- I'm sorry you two. I just didn't feel like disturbing you both with whatever your doing in your room, I really am sorry Evelyn and Kai'sa.

Evelyn- Awww baby~!

Both of them went to hug Y/N, usually Y/N won't hug back, he try's to but he gets bear hugged making it impossible for him to Huh back. We all do it to him so i can't really blame him even if i wanted to.

Kai'sa- don't worry by baby boy~ were more mad at you, we're just worried that's all~!

Y/N- O..... K....

He really looked like he needed to breath, I tapped both of their shoulders twice and pointed at a suffocating Y/N. Before the two part ways they kissed Y/N in his cheeks making him blush, they both went back to their seat giving a genuine smile to Y/N who shyly smiled back.

Y/N- A-Anyways we should be here right about now right?

Akali- Eeeyyuuupp!.

[Time skip brought to you by this]

*

*

[Eveyln's POV]