OmiHina supremacy 😌✨

[ dundundundun

*dramatic drum roll*

Welcome to another episode of "Writer-san loves Hinata's Harem!"

Warning : manga spoilers!

This ain't a chatting one-

When the boys where still in MSBY Black Jackals

They're at the changing room ]

Atsumu glancing at Sakusa : "Hey Omi-kun, how come you're never disgusted when Sho-kun touches or hugs you?"

Sakusa : "Because I love him, duh. And also because he doesn't stink like you."

Atsumu : "Well excuse you! Sho-kun sweats twice as much as me, how come you're okay with that??"

Sakusa : "Excuse you, rat. I always clean him up or bathe him again after we get home."

Atsumu : "... You what now-"

Bokuto : "Woah there buddy you BATHE TOGETHER with HIM???!!!"

Atsumu : "You... the Sakusa Kiyomi-kun who would be disgusted just by standing 5 cm apart from someone else?"

Sakusa : "Yes. Hinata is an exception you fuckers-"

Hinata walked into the changing room after finishing his bath inside the shower room. Yes,  he's shirtless. Yes, his hair is still wet as fuck. And yes, the towel on his head didn't do shit to dry him up.

Hinata : "Why are you talking about me, Sakusa senpai?"

Sakusa walking over to him : "Hinata I told you to always properly dry your hair! It'll smell bad if you let it get wet for more than 5 minutes.."

Sakusa grabbed the towel on the tangerine's head and furiously rubbed it on his hair, hoping it would dry faster.

Hinata whining : "Sakusa senpai I can do it myself!"

Sakusa : "No. I don't want your hair to stink when we cuddle later."

Hinata blushing wildly : "O- oh.. okay..."

Atsumu making a disgusted face at the couple : "It smells like rainbows in here.."

Bokuto hugging his owl plushie that looks like Akaashi while wearing Akaashi's jacket he got from yesterday : "What does rainbows smell like?"

Atsumu cringing at Bokuto : "You."

---------------@----------------

I have an announcement for y'all sexy motherfuckers

I'm planning on making a book called Hinata's Harem Shitposts

It'll be filled by almost every ship that has Hinata in it

But uh... The cover will be made by me, which means that you'll have to see my shitty drawing on the cover-

Aight that's all, see y'all later 👋