SemiShira (a request) but Semi's a sadist 🤭

[ Thank you @_honey_teaa_ for the request! I see that your profile pic is a picture of our goddess, Kiyoko Shimizu 🙏

Warning : Lime alert!

Lime is hints of smut. Since I suck at writing smut I decided to just make this a lime.

This ain't a chatting one my dudes. They're inside the school building, 3rd floor. After practice.

And sorry for making momma Semi into a sadist. You see, I am one hell of a fucked up writer :)))))

*laughs in Black Butler reference*

Oh and I'll be experimenting with my writing style, you'll see what I mean later-

ÉñJöŸ ]

Semi chasing Shirabu who was walking away from him : "Shirabu, wait!"

Shirabu freezing in place : "What is it? I thought you were busy chatting with a bunch of girls earlier."

Semi : "Look I'm sorry for leaving you alone. Those girls were trying to ask me about Ushijima-"

Shirabu : "I- I know that! I'm just.... I don't know, I hate that I get jealous way too easily!"

Semi : ".... you..... what?"

Shirabu turning around and blushing wildly : "I know I sound childish but it's true... I- I don't like seeing you smile around others!"

Semi sighing in relief and walking slowly to him : "You could've just waltz in on us and grabbed my hand, yknow?"

Shirabu : "W- why should I? It's rude..."

Semi lifting up his chin : "I'd love to see you assert your dominance more,"

Semi lightly smirking : "or are you a masochistic little brat that loves to be ordered around?"

Semi's other hand grabbed Shirabu by the waist, pulling the underclassmen's body closer to him. Shirabu's blush widened, his entire body shivering at his senpai's cold stare.

Shirabu : "I'm not a masochist.... you're the one who's a sadist, making me jealous just because some girls talked to you..."

Semi : "Maybe you're right.."

Both of Semi's hands slide down to the side of Shirabu's hips. The younger male could only whimper and pant, his body burning with lust just by being embraced by his lover.

Semi : "You should see the look on your face now..~"

Shirabu : "Sh- shut up.... you perv.."

Semi pulled his lover into the nearest bathroom. As soon as they settled inside one of the stalls, their clothes were on the floor and moans echoed through the 3rd floor bathroom.

Little did they know a certain man named Reon was trying to sprinkle his tinkles on that exact same bathroom. Now he knows why that human tangerine is scared of bathrooms.

And next to the poor guy was Ushijima Waka waka eh eh, stamina mina zangalewa, it's time for sHIiiiIrAtOriZAWa-
[ I hate myself for making this joke- ]

Ushijima : "..... I'm surprised you're brave enough to urinate here considering the fact that a lot of students use this bathroom to relief their sexual frustration"

Reon : "..... I knew nothing about this, thanks for the pro tip"

Ushijima : "You're very welcome"

------------@-----------

Hey

Hey

Hey there, ya like jazz?

Well I dO

So like, sorry for the cringe and cheap smut skills. I've read cheap smut before and it looks exactly like what I just wrote.

Anywaysss

The next chapter will be @LeviisMINE_123's request aka TsukiKage.

This ship sounds genuinely interesting, I can see how Tsukki and Kags would fight for dominance and play rock paper scissors to determine who's gonna be bottom tonight-

Haha that's not gonna be the plot for it ldkdkss.