KenHinahahaha

[ This ain't a chatting one, agaaaiiiiiiN

Warning : spoilers for the manga! If you haven't read the entire thing then do not read, please- I've spoiled shit to people too much. And I have nightmares about being guilty for spoiling shit... aha-

This is set after post time skip, aka after Hinata (or should I say Kozume cOuGh-) joined MSBY Black Jackals.

I'll be referring to Hinata as Shoyo bc why not- ]

Kenma playing a cheap otome game and making his usual poker face : "What the fuck is this shittery? These boys aren't even a quarter as decent and lovable as my Shoyo. First of all, this asshole jock is a tsundere, it's exhausting to deal with his bullshit. Then there's this happy go lucky childhood friend whose suspiciously waaaay too friendly-"

Shoyo, hearing everything when he entered his gaming room : "But babe, that boy acts exactly like me-"

Kenma : "Well his name ain't Hinata Shoyo, so hell no am I gonna acknowledge him as a possible candidate for the route I'm choosing."

Shoyo doing his most adorable giggle ever oml- : "Then why are you playing that game? I thought you prefer Detroit Become Human?"

Kenma, putting his controller down on the table and walking slowly to Shoyo just to hug him : "Well... my fans wanted me to play that game, so I did and ended up... y'know.."

Shoyo, patting his back : "not liking the game?"

Kenma : "Yeah... I can't even think the boys in that game were attractive.."

Shoyo : "Well you are demiromantic. And plus, you're waaayy too obsessed with me!"

Kenma : "No I'm not.."

Shoyo : "You named our cat Sunshine after staring at me for 5 minutes straight."

Kenma : "oop-"

Shoyo : "Your posts on social media are about a game you'll be playing, our cat, you hanging out out someone, and me."

Kenma : "Objection- it means nothing, it's totally normal."

Shoyo : "What did you post about yesterday?"

Kenma : "You stuffing your cheeks with onigiri."

Shoyo : "Last week?"

Kenma : "You smiling widely when our cat managed to do a trick."

Shoyo : "Last Mei?"

Kenma : "How am I supposed to remember? That a long time ago-"

Shoyo : "How about last January?"

Kenma : "I posted a picture of you and Sunshine sleeping on the couch."

Shoyo : "Didn't you posted something after that?"

Kenma : "I don't remember anything."

Shoyo : "It's the day you got your Golden play button from YouTube."

Kenma : "..."

Shoyo : "..."

Kenma, nervously sweating : "..... I can explain my sudden memory loss of that-"

Shoyo : "There is no heterosexual explanation to this, babe."

-------------@-------------

I'm McFucking loving it-

I mean, I'm retarded

No wait- I wanna stomp on someone.

Actually, I need holy water.