LevYaku but Lev got sick bc he's w e a k

[ Thank you my dude @MylifeIs-A-LiE for the request! Life is indeed a lie 👉😎👉

Ah, I just realized that I forgot to add '(a request)' in the request chapters.

Aha, oh well,

This is set in Lev's house, probably at Friday. ]

Lev dying on his bed : "Nothing can save me now, I am destined to die of this grueling disease. Farewell, world-"

Alisa putting a watered cloth on his head : "Stop being dramatic Lyovochka, I already asked your boyfriend to come here!"

Lev panicking : "You did wHAT-"

Alisa : "Well then, he'll take care of you while me and our parents are gone okay?"

Lev : "S- sis, you don't understand.... he's gonna kill me!"

Alisa walking out the room : "You're being too dramatic, there's no way a cute guy like him can kill a 6 feet tall guy like you~ bubyee!"

- time skip, a few hours later -

Yaku barging in Lev's room with a bowl of soup in hand : "YOU DUMBASS, I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL YESTERDAY WHILE PLAYING NEAR THE BRIDGE! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED, YOU FELL INTO THE RIVER AND CAUGHT A COLD!"

Lev pretending to be dead : "❌👄❌"

Yaku sighing and walking to to the bed : "Don't pretend to be dead, I didn't even have the chance to kill you yet"

Lev sweating harder : "Ahahah Yaku-san please don't kill me I'm still young-"

Yaku setting the bowl on the table while sitting on his bed : "Just shut up and sit up, you haven't eaten anything right?"

Lev sitting up while coughing a bit : "Aha... can you feed me?~"

Yaku : "🙃"

Lev nearly pissing his pants : "Aahajajsnkssn forgive me babe-"

Yaku : "You're literally sick, it's no time for you to flirt!"

Yaku : *takes the spoonful of soup and shoves it into Lev's mouth*

Yaku : "And I'm gonna sue you if you don't get well tomorrow!"

Lev, nearly ascending to heaven at his tsundere bf's gesture as he happily swallows the soup : "I love you.."

Yaku clicking his tongue while blushing : "Tch, I unfortunately feel the same way even though you're like this.."

-----------@----------

homeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomework

*deep breath*

sorry if this was short, I had to do two home works in a row and I'm still doing the second one now because the deadline is tomorrow. I'll probably also do my third home work tonight.

I have to keep it  p o s i t i v e

and uh.. yeah-

tomorrow's request will be @SylvyTheSylveon321's request aka AsaNoya

damn, the rating for this book is actually pretty bad- usually if a book reaches 28k reads then the number of votes should be at least more or less than 5k. But I ain't forcing y'all to vote for each chapter! I don't really care about the numbers at this point. So yeah, you do you my dudes 👌