How to flirt 101 (ft. Seijouh 3rd years)

[ This probably happened at the 3rd years sleepover at Oikawa's place.

Hahahihihohohoehoehoesimp- ]

- a guide made by a no assed retard that's gayer than a box of crayons -

Oikawa, stomping his foot on a chair and looking into the camera wearing a pink (and unfashionable) suit : "Hello you sexy motherfuckers, my name is Tooru Oikawa. But my friends call me hot stuff~"

Hanamaki shouting from a another room : "No-one likes you!"

Oikawa : "As you can see, my friends love to lie to me! And lying is one of the big nonos of befriending or flirting with someone!"

Matsukawa holding the camera : "Bitch get to the mcfuckin point, my arms are tired."

Oikawa : "First of all, no. Second of all, I'll buy you McDonald's for dinner."

Matsukawa : "Cheapsake-"

Oikawa : "McDonald's WITH a free kid's toy."

Matsukawa : "Aight deal."

Oikawa : "AnYWays- today me and my sexy boyfriend will be demonstrating how to flirt NOT like a virgin."

Iwaizumi running on the treadmill : "I agreed to nothing you piece of shit-"

Oikawa staring at his ass : "Mhm yeah yeah, keep going,"

Iwaizumi stepping outta the treadmill and walking over to Oinky just to kick his ass : "Stinky hoe, don't stare at my ass while I'm being ten times more productive than you."

Oikawa getting his ass beat for the 5th time today : "And as you can see, my boyfriend is a giant tsundere. The only way he'll blush is if I say something Godzilla related."

Iwaizumi blushing : "N- no I don't-"

Oikawa : "Iwa-chan, what has 100 teeth that keeps Godzilla at bay?"

Iwaizumi : "Obviously it's Moth-"

Oikawai : "My zipper ;)"

Iwaizumi blushing harder and proceeds to beat the shit outta him : "fuckyou-"

Oikawa crying like a lil biAtCh : "Iwa-chan that hUrTs- Mattsun stop laughing and turn off the camera-"

Hanamaki sipping tea and looking at the camera : "Welcome to How To Become A Sadist 101 featuring Hajime Iwaizumi."

Matsukawa : "Stop sipping tea and start sucking dick."

Hanamaki : "Then drop you pants right now ;)"

Matsukawa : ";)"

Iwaizumi : "Stop being gay, start thinking straight you horny fuckers-"

Oikawa : "Jokes on you, my pants are screaming 'rawr' for you ;)"

Iwaizumi : ":')"

---------------@---------------

Sense of humor? Don't know them-

I googled the Godzilla joke and copy pasted it, someone stomp on me-

I'll post cursed conversations part 3 tomorrow ;))))))))

*vibes in my bathroom*

*runs outta that mcfkn room because there's a vibing cockroach in there*