Tsukishima x Kageyama (a request) but Kageyama's a tSunDERe 🤧

[ Thank you @LeviisMINE_123 for the request! Thanks for introducing me to this ship 💕

This will be an alternative universe. It is not included in the actual plot.

Oh boy, forgive if it's not an interesting chapter, I ran outta ideas fast-

This ain't a chatting oneee. They're at the gym with the volleyboys. After practice-

e n j ø y ]

Asahi : "Y- you guys are wHAT???!!!"

Tsukki : "Dating,"

Kageyama : "Since last month."

Hinata : "You two acted totally normal for the last month!"

Yama : "Actually, Tsukki has been smiling 10% more often than usual. His smirk towards Kageyama has also expanded 5%. I thought it was because he succeeded in pranking Kageyama or something!"

Narita : ".... I will not even ask how you measured those with numbers."

Sugawara : "Oh pleaseee there's no proof you're dating anyways!"

Ennoshita : "Actually, I saw them make out in the storage room last week."

Everyone : *looks at Ennoshita*

Nishinoya : "ChikArA wHy dIDn'T yOu tELl Us??!!"

Ennoshita : "I thought they were trying to see who was a better kisser. Though I did see some ass grabbing, I decided to yeet the fuck outta there and skiddadled away."

Tsukki : "See? We're dating."

Tanaka : "THAT DOESN'T SOUND GENUINE YOU SALT BRAIN-"

Kageyama : "How are we supposed to proof that we're dating then?"

Hinata : "I dunno, kiss each other or something?"

Daichi : "Son, no. Where do you learn those things?"

Sugawara : "I wonder where indeed :))))))"

Daichi : *proceeds to slap Suga on the back of the head*

Suga : "Sorry daddy ^q^"

Tsukki smirking at Kags : "Go ahead King, be a gentleman and kiss me first."

Kageyama glaring at Tsukki : "Ladies first, smart-ass."

Tsukki : "Oho? Are you calling me a bottom? I thought you liked it when I shoved my dick up you-"

Daichi : "ALRIGHT that's enough you two. Practice is dismissed, get your asses back home!"

- time skip -

Tsukki walking next to Kageyama on his way home : "Those clowns are following us, aren't they?"

Kageyama glancing back at the building where the volley peeps are hiding behind at : "Yep.."

Tsukki : "Just ignore them."

Kageyama : "They won't stop following us unless we do something... Right?"

Kageyama holding his hand : "So... let's just hold hands until they go away."

Tsukki : "You're an idiot to think that holding hands is gonna satisfy them."

Kageyama : "Ha?? Then what the fuck am I supposed to do bitc-"

Tsukishima cut off his boyfriend's sentence with a light kiss on his lips.

Tsukki : "That. You're supposed to do that."

Kageyama freezes in place, cheeks red as fuck and lips slightly parted.

Kageyama : "Y- You bastard-!"

Tsukki beginning to walk again : "Shut up and start walking, dumbass"

Kageyama scoffing : "At least I'm your dumbass, smart-ass.."

Squealing can be heard in the backround. It was probably Suga and Yams. Tanaka and Noya are are screaming. Hinata didn't see anything bc his hungry ass was too busy eating meat buns.

Ennoshita having a 'done with your bullshit' look : "Well folks, that's enough gayness for today. Time to head home and play Nekopara."

Tanaka : "I'll join you dude!"

Noya : "Me too!"

Hinata : "What's Nekopara?"

Everyone : "......."

The 2nd years : *runs the fuck out of there and into Tanaka's house just to avoid answering Hinata*

-------------@-------------

Today I serve you content

Tomorrow? I have no idea-

I'll open another request page later. It'll take a while tho.

So I guess I'll be continue doing original works instead of requests!

If you'd like to request something even tho I haven't opened up a request chapter then go ahead and DM me. DO NOT request in this book.