at one point in training camp

[ This ain't a chatting one, folks

This is set at the barbeque party at training camp

Enjoy lmAo ]

Shoyo in the middle of eating meat next to Daichi : "Daddy can you pass me the salt?"

Daichi passing him a bottle of salt : "Here you go, Hinata"

Kageyama doing the same thing :  "Next time grab your own salt, boke"

Bokuto appearing out of nowhere and pouring salt on his meat : "Alright kiddo!"

Kenma giving him an entire bag of salt : "Salt just for you, Shoyo"

The four of them + Hinata : ...

Daichi : ".... Okay first of all, Bokuto what the fuck-"

Bokuto : "Don't 'what the fuck me'! Look at Kageyama!"

Kageyama : "Why me??!! What about this other setter who's kneeling down while presenting a bag of salt to my boke???!"

Kenma : "Don't call Shoyo 'boke', he's the motherfucking sun. No.. The entire solar system. He is not worthy of such lowly title."

Hinata : "um.... the salt..."

Tsukishima standing behind him : "You called?"

Hinata : *screeches*

--------------@--------------

*chokes*

So I decided to unpublish the chapter called "A Thread" and modified some chapter's titles.

The main reason is because there were 1.06k views but only 34 votes on that chapter. It's a disgrace for me, it's unhealthy for my heart to see my works only being viewed but not liked, in conclusion : it's my biggest nightmare.

Just imagine, 100.000 people only glancing at your book and only 34 people liking it. And then the next chapter has like 700 views. And then the next one has 600 views. It reduces a lot.

*heavy breathing*

Also also also

I wanna make an AU called "Hinata's Harem"

In the AU, Kenma worships Hinata, Aone pops out occasionally and likes to give Hinata flowers or small gifts, Oikawa likes to flirt with Hinata in front of Kageyama to piss him off, Atsumu likes to ask Hinata to hang out with him a lot, Kageyama keeps Hinata away from the other dudes, Hinata is clueless and confused 24/7.

*laughs in multishiping*

Seriously though, I'd love to see Kenma name his characters in his games "Shoyo" or "Tangerine". And he'll probably buy Hinata an NDS or PlayStation on his birthday lmao.

Also, Aone holding a bouquet of roses and giving them to Hinata on Valentine's??? *dies of cuteness*

Kageyama being the protective boyfriend he is and protecting his precious boke????? *screams in uwu*

*coughs*

It's kuroona time