AtsuHina agAiN-

[ This ain't a chatting one, again-

The setting is the same as the last AtsuHina chapter, but this one is before bedtime-

Enjoy 😳 ]

Atsumu, shouting from their shared bedroom : "Shoyo, come get your midnight snack in the bedroom!"

Hinata : "Okay okay, I'm coming!" *walks to the bedroom and opens the door*

Atsumu, wearing a red bathrobe with rose petals all around the bed : "Your snack is here ;)"

Hinata, looking around obliviously, bOi his stomach is tellin' him to ignore the rose petals and find a bag of chips AsAp- : "Where?"

Atsumu : "In my pants ;)"

Hinata : "There's nothing in your pants...?"

Atsumu : "Take your guess, it's jumbo sized ;)"

Hinata : "I don't see anything in there? Are you sure it's jumbo sized?"

Atsumu, in the verge of tears : "Aha, just kidding, let's sleep now. I'll order pizza tomorrow."

Hinata, jumping into the bed : "Yay, pizza! Love you babe!~"

Atsumu, giving up bc his boyfriend is just to mcfuckin adorable and innocent I- : "Love you too, Shoyo."

--------------@---------------

I noticed that the amount of votes on the last AtsuHina chapter was only half of the average votes I get per chapter. But the amount of views on that chapter is almost the same as every chapter.

Eehhh fuck it, I love AtsuHina.... and KenHina.... and KageHina.... Yeehaw

But like, imagine KenHina kissing and their boyfriends get jealous but at the same time thinks it's hot???-

I need holy water.

Btw I got an idea thanks to an instagram post about a Haikyuu AU. Basically, everyone is emo, aesthetic, and horny-

I mean like, it'd be pretty hot to see everyone screwing each other without having "love" or "dating" stuff-

I need two shots of holy water.

But but but I like relationships that aren't based around love. I like em more when they're based around sexual stuff and heartbreaking ones.

Like, for example : a story of dude A who got heartbroken by his ex-lover, B. A then goes to his friend, C and decided to have a friends with benefits relationship with him. At the same time, A miraculously gets himself a harem, but he rejects every single one of them and becomes a broken bitch thanks to his harem. He gets raped, he gets forced to go on dates with them. In the end, he manipulates everyone into thinking he loves them all. But in reality, he's using them for sex and only that. The end~

I need bleach.

*coffin dances*