18 - She found out.

Resha Valentine.

I bite Aidou.

It's not Kaname, it's Aidou.

And what I see is pretty surprising.

"Kaname-sama and Resha-sama is in a pretty close age with you, Aidou. They will come here today." Aido-dono pats his head. Little Aidou who look curious and somehow, annoyed, blush.

"Who are they?" He asked in an annoying tone.

"Be nice to them, okay?"

Then I see Aidou introduce himself to my parents and Kaname's. They talk, and talk, and Aidou left.

Aidou went to the music room. Play some classic songs to show off his talents. He played in pride. After that, I saw myself. Walking, with my jet black wavy hair. Walking towards the room. Wanted to know who's the player.

"What's your name?" The little me asked. Aidou stop playing in a sudden.

He looked at me. In a shy way. "Who are you?"

"I'm Resha, you're Aido, right?"

"I'm Aidou. Hanabusa Aidou."

The little me smiled brightly. No intention at all. Just a pure, innocent, young, and beautiful smile. "Nice to meet you, Aidou. You played really good."

Aidou stared, and cough nervously. "Um, I'm still learning."

"Perhaps you can come by to my house later, and teach us some good songs?"

And before Aidou can answer, my parents come with Kaname. Told me they looked for me everywhere. I went back to my home, and said good-bye to Aidou.

Aido, with a red blushing face and cheek, close his face with his hand.

Now I'm in the hall where my parents and Kaname's parents funeral went. I see Aidou's face. Worried. And about how he said he's my friend. I looked so beautiful in his memories that it's funny because I never thought I look like that. I looked terribly beautiful, radiating and loved.

He loves me.

Since from the very first time. The first time he saw my brightest smile. How he looked for me when I'm in a deep, sad, years. When I hid. They way he looked at me, tells me everything I shouldn't know.

I let go of him and he fell down, sliding on the walls and fell abruptly. He's panting, and closing his eyes. His blood was... Delicious. It was warm. And felt with happiness. Strange, because his ability is ice cold, but what I felt about was really warm and sweet blood. All the prickly thirst that I just felt disappeared completely.

Just like his personality.

"Aidou? Are you okay?" Is he losing it? I kneel down, to match his sight. If anything, he looked happy. Strange.

He nodded, and smile with his eyes almost closed, as if holding himself not to fall asleep. "Again, My Lady?" Truthfully, it is not enough, but I stop myself before I do anything stupid, like killing him by accident.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I drank too much."

Aidou's trembling hands caressing my cheek, and it was warm. It was gentle, warm, and made me felt even more guilty for doing this. "I told you, it's okay. You're the one I serve. I will do anything to keep you healthy." His voice was gentle, as if he's talking to a baby.

"I saw your memories."

"I showed them to you, actually."

I looked away. "It was strange. I never looked that beautiful in the mirror, yet—" yet I looked so captivating, as if the other world is just blurry and it's focusing on me. As if there's none other like me.

His wounds are already closing, thank god. There's only drops of blood trickling to his collar left. "Because you are. It's funny how your insecurities are clouding off your sight with yourself."

No it's not. It's because you're different, Aido. You see the good in people, especially me. Because you don't know me, that's why you could say that. Because you don't know what I've been through and what I did, that's why you're only focusing with what you can see and how you feel, and doesn't let that affect your judgement.

"Was it true? Are you..."

He looked me in the eye half shut but his cheek and red turns into red suddenly. "I do. I still do."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

Now that's a stupid question. Aidou looked at me ridiculously. "Because– you're My Lady. You're suppose to marry Kaname-sama. You're supposed to be happy. With him– not with me. Just being next to you is enough– for me." He said it as if it was true. As if he's never that honest to anyone.

"But if you said it earlier... I will... Stay away from you..." and doesn't act any kinder or do anything like inviting you to tea or visit to the town because it would affect your feelings.

His fingers reach for a few strands of my hair, and he smiled, reassuring me that it's fine. "I told you, being near you is enough for me."

I want to cry, cursed myself for being this unsensitive and stupid. "I'm sorry. You deserve someone better. You're too kind, Aidou." As I talk, a tear came down on my face. "I'm really sorry."

"Please don't be sad, please..." He said it with his last strength, then faints. But with what I said, and what I did to him, he knew the answer already.

Please don't be in love with me.