32 - Aido's wavering heart.

Aidou Hanabusa.

They're going to Senate house today. I don't want to, I don't feel like going. Kaname-sama feels like lies, and the Dorm became something I don't like anymore. They all feel like lies. All of it.

"Hanabusa, are you really staying home?" Akatsuki ask, weirded out because I'm such a loyal follower of his, but I didn't want to come, at least to accompany him.

Frowning, I bury myself in the blanket. "I'm not going. You go."

After a sigh, he's gone. And I hear their car goes. Opening my blanket, I decide to see the Chairman. I'm walking freely since it's day off, but I can't find him anywhere. Where is he? I'm walking outside looking for Cross Yuuki with a girl. She's never seen with a girl before, actually, except that short golden haired girl that look straight and emotionless.

"Sorry to interrupt, could I talk to you for a second? I can't find the Chairman. Is he out?" I say casually.

"Aidou-senpai!" Yuuki gasps.

"Idol-senpai!" Yuuki's friend calls. "Why are you out here? It's not easy for Night and Day classes to come and go as they please, right? Especially-"

I put a finger in front of my mouth as a secret gesture. "I'm sorry, but I'm running away from the dorms right now. You didn't see me, okay?" That girl fall in no time with my charming smile.

"Of course... I was just going to leave it to the Perfect!" I wave her a goodbye as Yuuki Cross mumbling something.

"I ran away from the dorm, understand? I was going to the Chairman, but he's not here so I wanted to see him." I rub my head with one hand. Come on, it's not like I will attack one of these girls... I'm not in the mood.

Suddenly, there's Kiryuu jumps from the window. "Aidou-senpai... Students of Night Class aren't supposed to be in the Day Class's area." He warns with anger in his eyes.

"T-that's right, Senpai, let's go back to the dorm, okay?" Yuuki ask, confused.

"To the dorm? I don't want to." I look away, remembering Kaname-sama's lies. "And I absolutely won't!" As I run away from both of them, and I see Kiryuu is chasing me. Hmph!

"*********

"Don't make me run for something so stupid." He pants, sweating.

"Heh, you should've helped me escape in the first place." I grins. See? I'm not going anywhere— I'm going to his office!

"Anyway, is it okay to be in the Chairman's private office? Otherwise, how about Zero's room in the day dorms...?" Yuuki asked, worried.

"Rejected," me and Kiryuu say at the same time.

"I'm hungry," I mumble, then looking at Yuuki who's hiding right when I said it. "What's with the caution? Home cooking is fine. Make me some." And then I remembers something. "Ah, is the bed empty in the morning? I want something nice and soft... If the linens don't have a lavender scent, I can't sleep... And the curtains? It should be dark, I don't like sunlight. And—"

I stop talking immediately when I hear someone knocks, it's a well known scent, not Chairman. There's someone peeking from outside, Resha-sama, smiling.

"Excuse me, I was looking for the Chairman... Is he here?" She asks. "Aido, why are you here?" Her face is confused, knowing I'm a super-mega-ultra fan of him.

I put down my legs from the table as soon as I see her by my unconscious manner when I'm around her then blush a little. Looking at her, I get a nostalgic feeling when she danced with me. The way she held my hand and moved so gracefully was really beautiful. From that distance, I died a thousands times.