13 - Vice Dorm Leader's birthday party.

Aido Hanabusa

I have a duty from Kaname-sama to take Yuuki Cross and Zero Kiryuu to Ichijou Takuma's birthday party tonight. As you all know, my eyes are looking for her as soon as I arrived. She's not here. Where is she?

After that incident in the town, I can't find any reason to hate her. She told me everything I wanted to know on the way back home. Of course it was only small details, but I know now she trust me a little more. She's not used with trusting anyone else than Kaname-sama, so I guess it's a big step, right?

"Hey, you're ready?" Akatsuki walking to me, I nodded.

"Let's do this."

After taking the unhappy-looking-Zero and worried-looking-Yuuki, I was rather quiet tonight. Looking at this woman, why does Kaname-sama treasure her so much? And even Resha-sama close to her... What is so special about her?

She's close to all the people I admires. All the Night Class knows to not mess with Yuuki, since Kaname-sama specialized her so much. Resha-sama told me herself, that they knew Yuuki since she was little. So Yuuki did not lie.

Knowing purebloods, Resha-sama and Kaname-sama must have a plan towards her. No one understands why, they are close. But we're curious as hell.

Going inside the Night Class party while hearing the other students blabbering about how me and Akatsuki are Kaname-sama'a right hand man, I sense her presence. She must've arrived when I wasn't here. Her aura trails back to the inside, behind the curtain.

"She's there, Akatsuki," I said, still looking at her even though she can't be seen.

Akatsuki and I brought the prefects to Ichijou-sama, who's having a birthday party. Once in a lifetime, I guess, a humble party like this for a clan as big as his.

My eyes quietly glancing into the curtain, where I spot her looking at me. She's wearing a creme dress I just bought with her in the town. Something so simple but take my attention in no time. She's more than beautiful.

I guess she noticed me, because she's smiling, whispering something to Kaname-sama.

I want to laugh at myself. Who am I kidding? Of course. In the end the place that suits her the best is Kaname-sama.