08 - His weakness.

Aidou Hanabusa

We left four hours later, Resha-sama needed to make arrangements, meetings with the important people from there, discuss a few things. People must wanted to get to know her so much, and a lot of men comes to greet her personally, attracted to her from the first glance. Since she's been gone for years, lots of people will take advantages of her. I couldn't comprehend men who actually tried to get close to her, since it's a known fact that she's belong to someone that's not on their level. Both of them are higher beings, I want to scream it out loud.

In the car, she's doesn't even want to look at me. She's turning her head away from me to the window. "Resha-sama, are you tired?"

"...no." And then there's silence. "Tell me something, how was everyone when I was gone?" She must have noticed that everyone wanted to get closer to her.

I stared at my hands, feeling guilty. Should I tell her about the conflicts that happened? No, that's on Kaname-sama. "They panicked, of course. Your name was all over the papers, and, there were rumours about you, like you were isolated, dead, kidnapped, killed, and others. There was a time when they just talked about you."

"Is that so?" Her voice low, I couldn't decipher what or why.

"I'm sorry but, what was happening to you, Resha-sama?" I whispered, but loud enough so she can hear my question.

No answer.

"Resha-sama?" I asked after a while of silence.

She doesn't want to answer me. Ha. You're still a stranger for her, don't forget that. I sit still in silence.

The car makes a sharp turn to the left, and suddenly her head falls to my shoulder.

Eh?

I looked at her. She's sleeping, although I can't see her face, I can feel her weight on me. Almost feel so light like a feather, but her vanilla scent is so sharp around me. I blush suddenly, my fingers are cold, and the car make a sharp turn to left again, leaving her head on my lap.

This is not good. I'm going to explode right now. I'm feeling my face is as red as a tomato already. Is this a dream? She's sleeping on my lap. I can feel her hair on my fingers, and her heat on my tight.

I look away, looking outside the window and I can almost see my red face there. My hand is running through my hair, and let out a heavy sigh. Control yourself, just imagine that there's a log laying on my lap. Yeah. A soft haired log with a nice scent. My hands cup my face, and I could feel them trembling.

Let's think of something else. She's tired. I mean, who doesn't? She's walking in heels for hours. What did Sara Shirabuki wants with her? Alliance? Power? With purebloods, it's never that simple. There's always someone who wanted something more.

I take off my suit very carefully in slowmotion and put it on her. She's having a bad dream, isn't she? I can see her eyebrows frowning really deep. Her face isn't peaceful like the usual sleep face. I wonder what kind of dream she's having right now. I'm not a pervert if I think about these kind of things, right?

Slowly and lightly, I caress her cheek. I can feel how cold and shaking my fingers is, touching her soft and gentle skin. I can't actually believe this is happening, but I get confused with myself, why am I still alive?

My hand move to her head, caressing her wavy hair. If only you know what kind of effect you have on me, Resha-sama.

I put my hand on her shoulder, doing nothing but just let out a simple touch. There's three or four layers between my hand and her body, but I can feel her heat on me. But I do nothing, I will do nothing to her in any condition, I will do nothing, because, what can I say? She's unbelieveably beautiful. She's amazing, in a way that no one can be this amazing than her. She's everything people dreamed of, everything people desired.

This is my unrequited love, and she's my worst weakness.

*******

We arrived at the dorm two hours later, I don't want to wake her up, but will she wake up? I'm afraid what will they think if I carry her. Maybe if I'm being fast and quick, they won't. I mean, they're studying in class right now.

I carry her in my hands very slowly and gently, Resha opens her eyes a little, groaning but hugging my neck tightly and fall asleep again almost made me fall because of how nervous my legs are, but thankfully she's as light as a feather. I basically carry her on my wrist instead of my hands since my touch would be too impolite. Manner hands.

The lobby is empty, fortunately. I'm walking to the stairs when Kaname-sama walked out, wearing his coat. Just arrived and then go outside again, I guess.

"Aha," he looks at both of us as if he already find something he searched for all this time. Well, he's looking at Resha-sama. But my hands on her certainly leave a bad taste in his mouth, since he frowned and glanced at me. "There she is."

I want to bow down, but I can't because I'm carrying her. "Dorm Leader... she fell asleep on our way back, and I didn't have the heart to wake her up, Kaname-sama." Please carry her, please carry her, please carry her because I can't afford to have any hostility from Kaname-sama.

"Well, she's a heavy sleeper once it happens. Put her in my room, Aido." His voice is soft, and went out of the Moon Dormitory. Probably went to the chairman.

I opens Kaname-sama's room. The room is huge, and there's a lot of papers on the coffee table. The bed is messy, and the curtains are opens. I laid her there as she's sleeping peacefully. Taking off her heels and put it beside the bed.

Well, I guess this is it.

I sighed, and walk out of the room. Glanced at her for the last time. Just want to capture the moment and the beauty.