27 - The Wounded Hunter.

Resha Valentine.

After taking a bath, Kaname carry me again in his arms, lay me down on the bed. My fever somehow is still incredibly high... "Resha, I will go to somewhere else first, will you be okay by yourself?"

Frowning, I looked at him. "I will, but where are you going?"

Kaname smiled. "Just somewhere." He kissed my forehead, as if he didn't want me to ask further. "Be good and stay here, okay?"

Another secret. "Okay."

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

Looking at his back, I'm staring at his back until he leave the room. Where will Kaname be going?

********

Concerned and worried, I open my eyes. How long did I fell asleep? It's still dark, and I can't see him. Kaname isn't here. Thankfully I'm better after a bath and a good sleep.

I'm wearing my coat and going outside the Moon Dorm, about to see headmaster to ask where he is, when I smell a familiar blood.

Red eyed, I stare at the old building that is empty, used for the Teacher's. I can smell it very clearly, and I smell... Zero.

Hurriedly, I run there and panting, ignoring the fever I have at this time. Is Zero fighting with Kaname right now?! Why would Kaname do that?

I'm running, and running, opening the big door to see no one except Zero, sitting on the corner of the room covered with blood. "Zero!" I approach him, he's looking at me coldly.

"What are you doing here?" He growled, thirsty and wounded. "Go!"

"Who did this to you?!"

"My Lady," the same familiar voice answer me from behind. "My Lady did this to him."

I turned around to see a grey haired man, similar to Zero but longer. He's wearing a mask, which is covering half of his face. "By the time Maria Kurenai's arrival, I'm guessing... Shizuka Hiou?" I asked. "And what is your name, servant?"

"I don't have a name," he coldly answer. "I'll tell my Lady you sent her a greeting."

Just as soon as he's walking away, I bite my own hand for Zero. "Here, have my blood."

Zero's breathing sharpen, his eyes glaring at me. "I can't... I don't want to betray her."

Looking at him silently and coldly, I'm staring at the bite wounds on my hand, caused by myself is healing, so I tilt my neck. "She will never be betrayed, and you must keep on living to make sure of that," I whispered.

Unable to resist it anymore, Zero harshly push me to the wall, drinking my blood without any mercy. I can hear my blood flowing in his throat, and I can feel my own fever.

Zero keep drinking my blood, until I feel numb all over my body. "Zero, enough." I said. "I'm going to die if you drink more."

Within a few second, he finished. Zero's cold eyes staring at mine, as my blood fall from his mouth. "You're sick," he say. "It feels warmer than usual."

"I am. You're not making it any better."

Zero grinned.

"Go, I'll stay here for a few minutes. You'd be dead if Kaname found out about this."

After I forced Zero to leave, I sit there panting, try to control my own breath. I hope Kaname doesn't know about this. He will kill Zero if he knows.

And then, someone opens the main door, as I frown, hoping it's not Kaname. To my surprise, someone who's stepping inside the building is blonde and icy blue eyed. His eyes found mine in a second, and running to me.

"Resha-sama?!" He kneeled down to my eyes level immediately, looking at my bloody dress. "Are you okay? Who did this?! Who dared to put his fangs inside your neck?!"

Smiling weakly, I stared at him. I don't want to tell anything to him, and I don't want to say anything either. But Aido is smarter than I thought, he's glaring looking around the big room, and looking at me once again. "I smell Kiryuu's blood from here... Tell me he's not the one who..."

But even if I say no, Aido already knows it.

"That bastard!" He mutter angrily. "I will kill him! This is unforgiveable! To let your precious blood... Drank by a low filthy vampire like him! I knew it! I always knew it!"

Aido, angry and frustated, furrowing his eyebrows into one. His fangs are out, and his eyes gleams red into anger. "Why did you let him, Resha-sama?! That guy— he will be dead—as soon as I meet him I will rip his head off! Kiryuu, you—"

Can't hear those bad words he said any longer, I touch Aido's cheek. He stops talking in a second. "I'm sorry, Resha-sama, but please allow me to kill him. I can't let himself— living a life where he's having your blood— and..."

"Don't say such words." With my numbing hands, I touch his soft lips lightly. "It's so unlike you to say such harsh words."

Frowning, Aido looked at my hands on his lips, blushing and looked away with a pinkish shade on his cheek. He hold my hand, wiping the blood with his handkerchief. "Do you wish to go back to the dorm, Resha-sama?"

I nodded. He's a really good boy, all it takes was a little touch. "Promise me you will not tell Kaname about this."

"Not tell me about how you disobeyed my order, or how you gave your blood to him?" Suddenly, a cold voice startled both of us. Kaname, standing in front of the door, wearing his uniform. He's dark eyed now, cold, distant and angry.

Oh no.