10 - He found out.

Aido Hanabusa

I can't sit in the class nicely because both of the leaders aren't there, so I'm walking outside with Akatsuki. Worried and not being myself.

"You still love her?" Akatsuki asked, but knowing the answer already.

"Can't imagine the day I won't."

He let out a heavy sigh, probably realizing it's useless to tell me. "You do know who she belongs to, right? From the first time, she belongs to him." I'm the one who knows that very well, Akatsuki.

And then, I smell the sweet scent of blood, again. It's not Yuuki's, it's someone else. It's powerful, too powerful so I shiver when I'm feeling it. Tempting, and the most sweetest blood I've ever smell. My fangs are easily out. With each scent of her blood I breathe, I could feel how powerful and strong it is.

"Is it..." I asked, my eyes becoming red.

"It's Resha's," answer Akatsuki with red eyed.

"I just realized, it smells so powerful... Don't you think she's able to hold all of her powers? Just, smell the blood. So strong, isn't it?" Can't help myself, I gulp the thirst away, opening my box of blood tablets and put them inside my mouth.

My cousin shrugs. "I don't think she can, that's why she need us." Akatsuki do the same as me, crunching his blood tablets.

So she shouldn't let out her powers.

Because she can't control it.

********

Kaname-sama and Resha-sama didn't come to the class. I assume he bit her. I'm wondering what her blood tasted like. Sweet, of course. But to feel a pureblood's blood is taboo for an aristocrats for me. Even thinking about it is a sin. We should've just keep it instead of drinking it.

*********

Resha-sama doesn't comes out of her room for the next two days. To everyone's surprise.

"Kaname-sama, I request an approval to see Resha-sama." I bow down at him outside Resha-sama room when he comes out. He looked tired, but calm.

"She doesn't wish to see anyone at this time." Kaname-sama said simply.

I sat there the whole night when Kaname-sama in headmaster's office. My legs are sore, and I'm tired, but I want to see her. Badly. I'm worried, really worried. Is she okay? Supressed power is definitely not healthy.

"If I let you that way, will you still be out there forever?" A simple soft voice reacting to me from inside the room.

"I'm worried... Kaname-sama doesn't let me see you, so I'll wait here." I'm just like a dog, aren't I?

"Don't, I'll be fine, Aido."

"I won't be fine if I don't see you."

Surprising me, Kaname-sama comes back. "She'll be fine." He looked at me who's standing up quickly. "Go back to your room."

"But, Kaname-sama—"

"Enough."

Just like that, I went back to my room, can't sleep at all. Even if it's bright and anything, I just can't sleep. It will be okay, right? Since Kaname-sama is there, he will take care of her.

In the morning, some professors I worked with comes and asking me if I want to do another research with him. I'm a young genius, and everyone need my smart brain, but I'm way too lazy to do that. I used to research because I didn't have anything else to do and want to brag a lot, but now I have other priorities, I don't want to.