35 - beginning of an end.

Resha Valentine.

In my room, I'm packing my things, a day after tomorrow we all will go to Aido's mansion this break. Even though I have a really bad feeling about everything.

After I finish putting my clothes into the luggages, I change my clothes, and bury myself in the blanket. I can control my power these days without focus. I guess my grenade inside me is cooling down already... Sighing, I roll to my left, drifting to sleep while my feet aches because of the heels... Why wouldn't they heal?

I still couldn't get the image of them out from my brain. Yuuki and Kaname.

*********

Waking up, I feel really bad about everything, maybe to myself. I also have no idea where Kaname is, I don't really care anymore. Yawning, I get up and looking outside the window, opening the curtains while there's girls chattering. The sunlight burning in my eyes, but the warmness is still linger on my skin.

Suddenly, someone knocked my door, it's not Kaname. It's Aido. Grunt a little because my feet still hurts, I opened the door.

"Resha-sama, you'd come to my mansion over break, right?" He looks nervous when I opens it.

I smiles, reassuring him. "Of course, I already packed."

He sigh in relief and nods. "Okay, eh, and... Are you okay, Resha-sama?"

"What makes you think I'm not okay?" I tilt my head to the right. "Of course I am." Did Aido know what happened? That's why he asked?

Aido smiles a little. "It's just that... You wore those heels last night and stood all the time..."

A little blushing, I smiles and wave my hand at his overreacting behaviour. "Of course... I'm fine... Thought it hurt a little... But..."

Immediately, Aido turn his head to left outside the door and nodded. "Please put it there." He point the spot near my sofa. "Excuse me, milady."

A maid bow down, and put a bowl filled with ice and water on the floor. Also, in no time, Aido grab my back tights, and my waist. He prepared all of this?

What is happening?

"Wait- wha!" I gasp as suddenly– he lift me in his arms.

Aido Hanabusa, is picking me up in bridal style, to the sofa. I'm practically hugging him, because my hands is gripping his shirt in shock. My heartbeat is not normal– it's too damn fast. It's all because I can see how long his eyelashes are, how muscular he is, and I can smell his fragrance. I can smell his shampoo and soap—which smells divine and fresh. He's so attractive—in a different way with Kaname. In a moment, all my thoughts were gone, because of him.

Slowly, he sit me on the couch, and kneeling down, while taking my feet with his hand. The ring that's hanging on my anklet bracelet is ringing. He look at me from down there. "Do you mind if I take it off?"

I shake my head in silence too surprised to say anything. Aido, gently compressing the cold wet towel to my feet. I must be blushing right now- oh man.

"Why... I'm fine... I'm a vampire..." He look at me. "It will heal, Aido."

But he doesn't say anything, but just smiles, and causing me to turn around and blushing to death. Why is this guy so unpredictable? Where is the blushing and nervous Aido? "How was your sleep, Resha-sama?"

"It was... Ah!" I pull my leg from his hand when he push the part where it's really hurt.

Aido apologize a few times, and now, very gently compressing it again, carefully. Looking serious.