42 - Aido and Resha

Resha Valentine.

I'm looking at the sleeping Aido on the floor because I made him to with my ability, holding his hand. I'm wondering if it's the right thing to do, but for whatever logical explanation, I don't want to let go of this hand. He said he loved me. Something Kaname promised to never say again.

What Kaname said was true, I'd hate him, and I do. I hate his presence, I hate how I'm spending times with him, such a waste. I hate him, but at the same time, I'm longing for his eyes. Love and hate can happen at the same time, there's a thin line that separate them into a very different things.

Aido is too kind for me. I know that, and he also knows that, he can find someone that's way better and be able to love him.

But he chose me.

And there's a faint happiness inside of me when I realized that.

******

"You just stay here, okay, Resha-sama? I'll be back, I promise." Aido open the door as I groan and try to sit on the bed. "Don't wake up, I'll be back!"

"Resha..." I repeat lazily, wiping my eyes. "Call me Resha."

He's blushing. "I'm not used to, you're still my Lady, and—"

"But we're together now." Probably because I just woke up and still very tired from crying last night, I manage to let out that word. Aido blush to death hearing it, I know. I do too.

"Go to sleep, Resha-sama. You look like you still need some." He pull the blanket to my shoulder. "I'll be back for you. I promise."

Aido left me with silence and I frowning, groan and close my eyes with the back of my hand. And in no time, I'm falling into deep slumber again with his scent all over the room, mixed with mine. And I thought to myself, what an amazing person you are.

*******

It's... I don't know, but I guess it's noon already. I feel someone's staring at me, my head is dizzy again. What a pain.

I groan, and rub my eyes, slowly swing my legs from the bed to the floor. Feeling someone's staring at me, familiar one. "Aido?"

"Resha..."

I don't need to turn my head around to see who that is. It's him.

"What do you want?" I coldly reply.

Looking outside the curtains, and feeling the sunlight burning my eyes, I shut my eyes immediately. "Don't be like this, please."

"Like what?"

"I told you, you would hate me for doing this, but you know their will—they left me with a message, to be with her. I was ready to drop everything–to be with you. But you refused me."

"Just stop, please." I frown, closing both of my face with my hands, frustrated with this.

Hearing the frustration in my words, also the sad tone in it, he sighs. "I wish there will come a day where I have your forgiveness and your heart."

You selfish, egoistic jerk! "You make me want to be a bad person and do bad things. Just get out!"

*******

Bored, I decided to visit the working Aido. I guess since this is official, I can have some human-date with him. I've always been with Kaname, so it's a new experience for me to go out with another person. He accompanied Kaname with Akatsuki for something—I'm guessing a date with Yuuki.

Walking to the Day Class, just to realize that everyone there are gazing at me from distance. Their human blood reacted to my pure blood, they know I have some kind aura that makes them gaze, but distance themselves at the same time.