30 - The Dance Ball.

Resha Valentine.

"Tell me again why I can't go to the Ball Dance," I said, looking at his reflection on the mirror. Kaname is buttoning his shirt up, a little smile come up from his face.

"Because you're sick." He turn around, measuring his bow tie while looking at me. "I don't want you to get sick even more."

"And whose fault is that?" Frowning, I touch my own neck, feeling my warm skin. "Honestly, I feel fine."

"Do this for me?" He ask, pointing the perfectly arranged bowtie as I sit on the bed and he sit beside me. "Well, let's see if I can make an exception..." Kaname touch my forehead. "You're still unwell, Resha."

"But I feel fine!" I say as I wear him the bowtie. "You're the worst. I feel fine, really. No more dizziness. No more sickness."

"Maybe my hand was too hot." Suddenly, after I done with his tie, he touch my forehead with his, and his dark brown eyes looking at mind. "Hmm, no."

He kiss my lips slowly. I feel the softness of his lips, and the way he touch my lips with his is... Crazy. As if I'm a fragile little woman. And I like him that way.

Kaname pull away, and I opens my eyes to see him closing his eyes, and stand up, wearing his vest and outer uniform.

"What time will you be back?" I whispered.

"As soon as possible. There's so many girls wanting to dance with me, I don't know what time I will be back."

I sigh loudly in response to him, and he laughs. "I have something for you in the cupboard, but I want you to open it as soon as I'm gone."

"Okay."

Hearing my little response, Kaname smile. He knows I'm jealous. "I'll see you soon, Resha."

And he's gone.

Sighing, I stand up. See? I can stand up with myself! I'm not sick! Slowly, I'm walking to the cupboard. What's in there? He rarely give surprises.

Inside the cupboard, I see three white velvet boxes. When I open the large one, I find a cream long dress, split on the front with rose laces and a really good material. I also see a card and nametag, with a beautiful hand-writing.

I'll be waiting.
And for this one, you're my date.

Kaname Kuran.

Chuckling, I open another boxes, there's everything I need from head to toe. When did he prepare all of this? This is so beautiful- too beautiful.

**********

The main door of the hall where the Dance Ball happen is closed, probably because I'm the last guest, but the day class student who guard the door is ecstatic to see me they open them immediately.

There's couples dancing, and my eyes look for Kaname. He's nowhere... I don't—Ugh

I bump into someone!

A little annoyed, I look up to see a blue icy eyes, looking at me with his sparkling eyes. "Forgive me, Resha-sama! I— it's crowded here!"

"No, it's fine. Don't worry, um, Aido."

Aido wear his usual uniform, with a rose on his outer pocket. Girls are looking at him, but he's looking at me. Me.

We were getting pretty close before but it has gotten awkward because of the past things I did these last few weeks. What Aido is thinking clearly painted on his face, so I smiled to take the initiative. "Would you like to have a dance with me?"