33 - The Night Class Detective Group.

Resha Valentine.

Someone's awaking me with a kiss on my lips. Frowning a little, I see a dark brown haired man and maroon eyes, smiling at me from up there with his tired eyes, yet the smile never fail to make it on his face whenever he sees me. His perfume caught me in it, as I breath deeply into his essence.

Smiling, I turn on my sleeping light and sit on the bed. "You're back."

"I am." He caress my cheek. "Go to sleep again, Resha. I will be too after I change." Kaname handing me a bouquet filled with red roses, turning off the sleeping light.

"Is this for me?" I ask, turning it on again.

He frowns, puzzled. "You don't like it?"

"I'm feeling strange, Kaname doesn't normally do this." I bury my nose in the roses, smelling it. "Did you do something that was so bad until you need to buy me this so I can forgive you?"

There's a little silence hanging awkwardly between us, and Kaname smiles at me. "Not that I'm aware of." He say, take the flowers from my hand to be moved to the vase, and turning off the light. "Goodnight."

He's hiding things from me. The silence just now answered it.

******

I was talking with Kaname in my room while drinking blood tablets. Both of us are too lazy to come out of the room, so we stay inside. Besides, it's still so long before the class begin...

"So... How was last night's meeting?"

Kaname, open his closed eyes and looking at me intensely, but then smiles reassuring that everything is fine. "It was alright, I told Ichiou not to interfere with Cross Academy any longer, and he accepted it."

"Really? He did?" I'm not brave enough to imagine what kind of anguish he felt.

"Yes, they asked for you, though. But since you don't have much relationship with Senate, they didn't really mind your absence." Kaname caress my legs gently on his lap.

"Why do I always get the stay-in-the-Dorm part?" I sigh in boredom.

"I'm sorry, I feel bad too about doing it, but, Resha..." He frowns. "It's everything, I'm just afraid with what they can do to you- and what you can do to them. I feel bad about doing it but—I'm worried so badly when you're out even with guards around you."

"But I can take care of myself, Kaname. I'm strong enough, and I can handle everything pretty well."

"I believe you do. But... The real reason I do all of this is solely because I want to have more time with you than I did when you hid. Solely because I want to monopolize you for myself." He smirk. "You can, too. I'm all yours, Resha, you realize that, right?"

Blushing, I throw him a pillow. "You're the worst." Ichijo knocking abruptly, comes in, with a sudden news that a one of the Day Class girl was bitten.

*******

"I'm sorry, Chairman. I should have watched over more carefully." Kaname looking at him seriously, taking full responsible.

"No, no we haven't decided that the Vampire who did this is from the Night Class. You were called out by the council of Ancients, Kaname-kun. So it could just be a case for those who are bored, okay?"

"Then I'll take full responsibilty, since Kaname was out at that time. If it is from Night Class students, I'll take the punishment."

"What are you saying, Resha? It's not your fault." Kaname holds my hand.

"Don't worry too much. We have the guardians to prevent such a thing from happening again we just have to pay more attention from now on."

Who was it? At that night in the library, I did feel something wrong but I thought it was only because Kaname wasn't there...