11 - Aido's first town-visit with Resha.

Aido Hanabusa

A few days later, she's acting like nothing happened. As if she was never almost dead, as if she's pranked me, because right now she's smiling brightly and widely- making me look like a total idiot. Well, I guess this is fine. She's all well, that's all that matters.

"Ah, Shiki, accompany me, will ya? Kaname told us to do something in town," Ichijou-sama smiled, my eyebrows is furrowed by hearing them.

"You two going to the town? Is it a work?" I asked.

"It's a work, Aido-san." Shiki stared at him.

********

After Ichijou-sama and Shiki went, I'm reading some manga Ichijou-sama told me to and eating chips. This is our day off, I'm thankful for this. I'm going to spend it with fun, and thinking about Resha, as usual. Probably not so much... Since I promise myself I will study about—

"Aido, are you there?" Resha asked, knocking the door. She's standing there.

I froze for a moment, looking at the door. Is it just my imagination?

"Aidoo?"

Standing up abruptly, I try to fold the blanket and fix my wild hair a little. Godness, my skin complexion looks hideous! Should I just pretend to not exist? But she knocked the door again, knowing that I'm here and she sounds a lot more demanding. "Yes! Yes I am here!"

With much nervousness, I open the door, and she's peeking from the open door, smiling playfully like a little girl. "If you're not that busy, then, can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, anything." She's so adorable.

"I want you to accompany me to the town in half an hour... There's a festival there." Her smiles looked so full of happiness, and after she says that, she closes the door.

After blushing and going back to reality (which consisted of me punching the pillows because of her adorableness), I run to shower and get ready as fast as I can... Wearing my best coat and clothes. I'm walking out of the room, she must be waiting in the Lobby, but when I got there, it is empty with no signs of people.

She didn't leave me behind, did she? Is it because I took too long? No, there's no way. She's not that kind of person, so it means she's still up there.

Why does girls take so much time to prepare? Even thought Resha-sama is pretty enough even without make up, she can make the whole room stares at her. Her aura is... Magical. Especially with her pale skin, contrast with black long wavy hair, and grey eyes. As if she came out of nowhere, except heaven. Am I being overly obsessed? No. She's just too beautiful.

"Ugh, you're earlier than I am." A beautiful voice making me turning my head, and I see her, walking down the stairs, wearing a pastel dress while her arms holding her white coat. I notice she's wearing ballet flats, face without make up and she let her hair loose but I wonder how, in Earth, can someone be this beautiful, also enchanting?

Blushing, I stand up quickly, and bows down to hide my red face. "Take your time, Resha-sama."

"Shall we go now?" Resha's voice sounds really soft and angelic, she is walking towards the door while wearing her coat.

Responding to her quickly, I grab her coat and wear it to her. I can feel my fingers shaking a little, and I grab the coat more tightly so that she won't be able to notice it. Look at her hair... It's shiny and looking so smooth. I wonder how it feels when my fingers brushing her hair– I touched them with the tip of my fingers and it felt amazing.

********

As we arrived in town, she step down out of the car with her chauffeur, Albert while he's wishing us a pleasant day, opening the door, and bow down. The people looking at us in a second, gazing. I got annoyed at first, but when I'm looking at her, I couldn't help but gazing. Me, as a vampire, is gazing too. How about the humans? Must be dead inside.