34 - Yuuki and Kaname.

Resha Valentine.

After arriving at the venue, I waited in my room, sitting down, nervously checking myself at the mirror. I can see that there's no windows here, just like before when I was hidden and Yuuki grew. I know Kaname must be next door since I feel his aura there.

"Resha?" A knock, from the voice I know it's Ichijou. "It's time, Kaname is just next door, do you want to greet him first?"

I'm still deeply annoyed at what he did.. "No, I'll just wait outside."

After a few minutes, I'm standing outside, looking down as I see people chattering. Vampires. They all here, gather to see both of the strongest pureblood in history... as I don't normally come to these kind of events (which I believe I should do this more often to gain trust of the people) today is more crowded that usual. Aido notice my presence, and I smiled, looking at his face, waving a little. Then there's Zero, who's guarding with flat face, looking like he'd rather be anywhere than here.

"Shall we?" Kaname said from my behind. I nod and walk without looking at him.

Walking to the main door to the hall, everyone get down on their knees when they sees me and Kaname, only Zero and Yagari and other hunters who aren't, making us facing each other. There's also another hunter, but I don't know his name so I kept walking.

"My apologize, I did not mean to disturb all of you," he said.

One of the kneel down vampires asks. "Kaname-sama, Resha-sama, is it true that you took the human's side at the board meeting? This human's side..."

"It is true."

"Kaname-sama is brilliant, he is trying to make amends with the humans, so we can have a peaceful future with them."

"It is a very astute thing to do."

"Resha-sama just appeared, but managed to made a magnificent changes to what her parents left her."

"Both of them will make a perfect match for ruling our race... Yes... Yes..."

I'm hearing those compliments given to me and Kaname. Kaname smirks, knowing just need a little effort to make him look like the good side to the people.

"Kaname-sama, Resha-sama, thank you for taking care of my son." A man shows up, I'm guessing around 50ish in human age? He looked awfully familiar to...

"Thank you very much for inviting us to this party, Mr. Aidou. I'm sorry that we do not show up at parties much."

"Do not worry about it, Kaname-sama, Resha-sama. Actually today I have a favor to ask to both of you." Mr. Aidou shows up with Aidou and his daughter, Tsukiko.

"Father!" Aidou warns, but blushing. His father is basically pushing him towards me, and he's nearly the shade of a tomato.

"This is my daughter, Tsukiko. It would be great if you would take interest in her. Our family would like that very much. And, Resha-sama, you have known him, this is Aidou. If anything in your mind has changed about him, and if you would take interest in him, please let us know."

"Resha-sama, Kaname-sama, I didn't ask of this!" Aidou bow down, panicked.

"I do not know how things will turn out, but I will keep that in mind," Kaname answer with a smile.

I look at Aido. "Well, me and Aido certainly already have a few things in common since he's interesting, so I'll keep that in my mind as well." I smiled at him, and Mr. Aido smiled back with such integrity.

"K-Kaname-sama, please meet my daughter as well..."

"Resha-sama, please meet my son also..."

You give one food to a dog, then a whole pack comes in. Kaname used to tell me that people in parties are awfully persistent, but I don't realize that they are this persisten!