17 - His First Offering.

Aido Hanabusa

I can't see her like this anymore. She's sick. She's weak. She needs blood, but love Kaname-sama too much to ask for his blood. She doesn't love me, then it's fine with me. As long as she's healthy, as long she's normal again. I won't mind. It's almost comical with how I can read her like a book sometimes, but other times she's like a book full of codes. Or written in foreign language. Something I couldn't understad.

"You need real blood to survive, Milady." I unbutton the top two of my shirt, revealing my neck. "It won't be enough, but..."

Resha-sama's fully awake in a second. She gasped. Looking at my neck in horror, and grasp her blanket. She wanted it. She's dying for it.

"Don't. Aidou, don't."

But her manners are telling me the opposite. Her eyes are red. So red. I can see her hunger. Her need for blood. Her hunger for blood let me know that she's lying. "Please do me a favor."

I stood just a few inches from the bed, and I can see her fighting. Her fangs are out, and I scratch my neck with my nail. "It's okay, Resha-sama. You're allowed to." She can actually kill me if she's thirsty enough, and nobody would say anything, even my father, because she's Resha. The air in the room change, very pressuring and sweet at the same time, clinging into me as it yearns for blood. Even without her commands, the air is hypnotic and warm as her own vampire instinct tells her that she shouldn't be stubborn.

Resha-sama... she can't help it anymore. Her hands push me to the walls, and panting with heavy breath. She held my hands in a weak squezze. Releasing myself from her is nothing, but I don't want to. "You still can run," her voice was deep. Filled with hunger for blood.

"I don't want to." Then he kissed my neck, grasp my hair strongly to tilt my head and revealing my neck even more. Controlling me. I'm her doll. Her puppet. Her loyal puppet, who will always obey her anytime and anywhere for everything. There is something romantic for me in how I would die for her, and she would just stay there, standing still. But even at that time, I knew I would love her even more.

She licked my neck, and causing me to shiver. "I'm sorry." Then she her fangs are inside.

It was a harsh, the kind of hungry and no gentleness at all kind of bite. It was hurt, but not unbearable. I slumped because of the sudden rush of pain and power in her entering my blood, causing my legs to lose its balance, luckily she's still holding me and I grab the nearest table I could find for support. I can feel her tears, and all I can do is caressing her and grip the table even stronger while she bite me mercilessly. Her hair felt so soft just like cotton on my skin.

I can hear her drinking my blood. Gulp... gulp... gulp... It feels so good, like ecstasy. A vampire's true satisfaction is when someone they love, bit them or the other way around. The sound of their blood flow is like singing to the ears.

When a vampire bite someone, the vampire can see their victim's memories and whatever the victim want to show. Then I decide what I want her to see.