04.5 • Author's note.

So, I was wondering if anyone reads my first fanfiction, and a few people does, which is a little shocking. I mean, like, I don't except a reader at all since I don't do promotes and this is just a little work I did. So thank you, for all the first readers. Y'all rock!

My explanation about Resha Valentine... I thought about making her a brunette but since Kaname and Yuuki is already a total brunette couple, so I'm making her black. Her skin is pale and extremely white, since she's barely out of the house for hundred of years, and her black hair does a lot of contrast too with her skin.

Her eyes are grey, and a little deep purple in the pupils... Her height is 167, and she's very lady-like. Very, very lady-like. She wears dresses most of the time, her own style are influenced by Kate Middleton, the '60s women, Audrey Hepburn and such. You must understand

Resha Valentine is the strongest of all purebloods, why and how will be explained later. She's close, like, really close to Kaname even before Yuuki, so that's make everything complicated.

I actually feel Kaname is a little womanizer in here and I made him more aggressive and honest with his feelings, but let's see what will happens next!

Sorry for the wrecked grammar, I tried my best, but I know you guys will understand what I wrote...

Okay, so thanks for reading. Enjoy!❤️❤️

Xx

—- UPDATE 2019

I corrected lots lots of grammar mistakes. I made this in 2015 when I was younger and had the idea of a fanfiction but was never confident enough to let people read it. Soooo I made it but there's lots of mistakes with grammar and timelines because I would be up and wrote this in 2015 in the middle of the night so my brain was pretty messed up.

But I hope you guys enjoy this so far.

Love ya more:*