Found

Note!

This is a DNF book.
If any of the Dream Team members are uncomfortable with this book, I will immediately take this book down.

---

3rd person PoV

Saturday, 10:00 am

George sat near the window of his dorm, eating popcorn. It was raining pretty hard, and Sapnap was out buying things in the grocery store.

He sighed. He was going to go out and have fun in the sun, but now it's raining hard.

"Ugh..... Its so BORING!" George complained. It was Saturday, after all.

He spots something white outside. It was extremely small, and it was shivering. It was trying to use leaves to protect itself from the drops of rain but still failed in doing so.

George, without any hesitation and filed with curiosity, stepped out of his dorm, and left the building in search for the white thing.

"I really need to buy another umbrella," George whined, but he still kept searching.

He found the white thing. It looked like a clay doll, a round head and a little body with no arms. It had a face that looked like it was drawn by a sharpie. It did not look like any type of animal he has seen.

"... What are you? Wait, I need to do an introduction. I am George, and I am here to help you!"

The white thing was startled, and tried running. It slid on the puddles, and fell backwards. George grabbed the little thing and shielded it from rain, as well holding it tight so it won't try to run.

(sounds like a kidnapping lmao)

Once he got into the dorm, he was soaking wet.

"Alright little buddy, don't be afraid of me, okay? You were out there in the rain, just trying to help." George tried to make himself not look like a threat, but the little white blob was sweating bullets, looking around frantically for an exit. It went on defence mode, trying to scare George away.

It screeched and tried jumping on George.

The human panicked and threw a towel on the blob.

"Oh no no no, I'm so sorry...!"

He removed the towel and put the blob on his hands.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm just trying to help. You can leave if you want,"

The blob seemed to understand, and looked over to the window. It was still raining hard, and it didn't want to feel cold. Other than that, if it stays, free shelter and food!

The blob didn't know how to respond verbally so it just rubbed its head on George's thumb.

"Cool, your not afraid of me anymore,"
George sighed. "I'm going to change. My clothes are wet. Stay there." George left to go to the bathroom.

The blob was left alone.

It explored, finding a bowl of popcorn, on the table, half filled. The blobs little eyes sparkled, diving in and started eating.

"I'm back! George, please help me unpack the groceries!"

"Don't worry, I'm coming!"

Sapnap put down the groceries and umbrella. He looked up to see the bowl moving. He heard loud crunching.

Sapnap walked over and tried inspecting it.
The blob popped out of the popcorn pile, hissing.

Sapnap was startled, jumping backwards.

" Alright, I'm here Sapnap. What you want me to-"

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

/10 minutes of explanation/introduction/

"Oh, I see, " Sapnap said, looking over to the blob. "What do we name it? Do you know what it is?"

"I don't know what it is. When I found him, it felt like a dream because it seemed so unreal. Why don't we call him Dream?"

'Dream' nodded in response, still eating popcorn.

----

2:00 pm

Dream was wandering around dorm, looking for something he can entertain himself with. He found Sapnap drawing on a sketchbook. The blob just observed as Sapnap drew.

Sapnap noticed Dream.

"Oh hello there. I'm drawing animals and people, and that big doodle over there is you!" He used his pencil to point over to the big drawing of Dream.

Dream grabbed a nearby broken piece of lead that Sapnap left when he was sharpening his pencil, and tried to draw too. He drew two little characters that looked similar to Dream and put notable features on them. One had a little band on its head and the other had goggles.

Sapnap observed Dream, also a little shocked.

"You draw? Geez, you are smart."

Dream looked up at Sapnap, and just smiled more.

---

yo im back from being inactive for a while. huge writers block hit me but I really wanted to make this story that has been stuck in my head for a week

note, idk if I'm going to put dreamnotfound in this book so don't count on it (but it still has 50% chance of it turning into a dnf book bc im a hardcore shipper)