Halloween- Damon X Reader

Warnings:
Smut

It was halloween. The only night of the year where girls could dress like strippers and get away with it. Elena was spending the night with stefan at her familys old lodge, so that left caroline bonnie and i to crash at the lockwood party.

"hey car, what costume you brought?" bonnie called, walking into carolines room.

"here me out, we are all going as... Vampires!" caroline laughed.

"im sure damon would appreciate the ironicness if he would stop drowning himself in liquor over katherine pierce," i rolled my eyes.

"y/n, this, little, crush, you have for damon, isn't worth it, hes had the love bug over the same chick for 145 years," caroline sighed.

"you know what? Your right. Im gonna walk into that party, looking  sexy, and im gonna find myself a hookup!" i squealed

"thats the spirit, now get ready, it starts in an hour," bonnie laughed

We all applied our fake fangs, contacts and black dresses, each having a different kind of sass, before applying bold makeup and heading over to the lock woods.

The party was raging. Their were strobe lights everywhere, music blasting, and hundreds of teens going wild on the dance floor.

"wow tyler, youve outdone yourself!" i smiled, taking a red cup of punch from him

"thanks y/n, its what my dad would have wanted,"

I smiled at him and went to meet up with caroline and bonnie.

Although on my first drink, i already felt dizzy. This was confirmed as i walked into a large firm chest.

"damon, how not nice to see you," i sarcastically smirked.

"always the charmer y/n" he winked

My favourite halloween song started playing. The monster mash.

"oh, my, god, this is my song, I can't find car or bon, so ill go find my own date, bye damon!" i smirked, strutting my hips as i walked away.

The song began playing and i swayed my hips. Halfway through someone came up behind me. I grinded on them a little. It felt good, like they were definitely gonna be hot. Although when i turned around, i was greeted by damons smug face. "ew damon gross!" i screamed, jolting away from him

"come on y/n you were getting into itttt," he laughed

"okay, lets dance, but 1 metre distance," i ordered. He nodded, as if i had silenced him. He slid hands hands on my waist, ignoring my rule. Goose bumps erupted everywhere he touched. He bent down toward my ear. "you know, i always wondered hoe youd look beside me as a vampire, and its even better than i imagined," he winked, nipping at my earlobe. I lifted a leg and locked it around his waist, grinding and dancing into him. He picked he up, my legs around his waist and carried me to tylers room. He bolted the door shut and threw me on the bed, nipping at sucking at my neck hungrily. I pulled off his shirt and traced his chiselled chest with my fingers, my wetness growing rapidly. He pulled off my dress, fondling with my covered breasts before unclasping my bra. He stared in awe before sucking at my nipples and pushing himself closer to me. I closed the gap between us with a hungry kiss, dragging my teeth along his bottom lip and drawning blood. I sucked at his bottom lip, licking away his blood and kissing his neck tenderly. I trailed wet kisses down his chest before removing his belt. I palmed him through his trousers making him throw his head back. I pulled out his member and took his tip in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it before taking him throat deep. His hands found my hair and his breathing became rugged. He grabbed me and pushed me underneath him, my face to the bed. He slapped my ass and pulled it high in the air, dragging me to the edge of the bed. He pulled down my panties before entering his tongue inside me. He lapped up all my juices and began rubbing my clit. My whole body was spasiming. The pleasure was unbearbale. He removed his fingers and shoved his member inside of me, roughly pounding in and out of my tight walls. "oh y/n" he moaned. Gripping my ass and roughly pushing himself in and out of me. I came, three times, before he finsihed. He pulled me to the bed with him and cuddled with me the rest of the night. "y/n, i wanna be with you,"