Salvatore Sister X Reader - Home Alone

Stacy salvatore was by far, the hottest woman in mystic falls. She had long black hair, always wore signature red lip stick, and her curves were to die for. She had hour glass hips, perfect perky breasts and a huge ass.

I for one, had the privelidge of calling her my best friend. Stefan and damon were out for the weekend, so she called me over. Only as i entered the boarding house, there was no signs of her. I walked up to her room only to find her in bed.

"stacy," i smiled.

"y/n" she breathed sensually.

As she peeled back the sheets i could see she wore tight leather lingerie that hugged her curves perfectly. I could see her hard nips and her heat from where i stood.

She got up and grabbed a handful of my ass. If i wasnt turned on before, i was now.

She pushed me to the bed and spread my legs with her knee, straddling my hips. Pulling off my top, she sucked and licked at my breasts, groping the other with her hand. She lifted her head up to claim her mouth in mine, her tongue exploring my mouth. I moaned as she worked her way down my body, pulling off my skirt and panties. She unclasped her suspenders, before hooking a leg over mine. She placed her bare ass on top of my clit and began to move. Her hips ground into me as she brought me closer to my peak, her perfect ass bouncing against my heat. I pushed her off me and spread her legs, riding her sideways before we both came.

She pulled my hair and forced me onto my stomach, lifting my ass up into the air. I felt her fingers enter me before her clit was against me once again, and she moved fast for friction. She pulled my hips into her heat faster and faster, until she pulled me over by the hair, forcing my mouth into her heat. I lapped up the remaints of her high, slapping her ass as i did so.

"spread them," she commanded.

I parted my legs and she rode me hard, screaming as her clit rubbed against mine. She began to shake and near her peak as i bucked my hips up into hers, pulling her into another kiss before we came.