Caroline X Rebekah - Flexibility.

As always, the mystic falls cheer leaders opened the foot ball game. This proved more stressful for the head cheerleader, caroline, after the Mikaelsons arrived in town. Rebekah mikaelson clearly had a thing for annoying people. She out did Caroline in everything. Lifts, positions, stances, everything. After the show finished, everyone else had left, and rebekah followed caroline to the locker rooms to change.

"hey blondie," rebekah taunted.

"would you just piss off? Ive had enough of you today," caroline spat.

"How about one last competition?

" depends what it is"

"lets see whos more flexible"

"try me" Caroline retorted.

Both in their cheer leading mini skirts and sports bras, they each reaches down to touch their toes. Although rebekah was more flexible, perks of her being a 2000 year old vampire.

"listen here, you blonde bimbo," caroline spat as she advanced on rebekah, poking at her chest menacingly.

"ive been in this team a lot longer than you, and ill still be the favourite now, and in a hundred years, you hear m-" caroline was cut off by rebekah grasping a handful of her ass.  Caroline immediately shut up. "not so loud now hunny?" rebekah smirked as her fingers found their way into her mini skirt. She traced carolines underwear and rubbed her through the fabric, before lurching forward and pulling caroline into a kiss.

"let's see whos better at this, bitch," caroline seethes, pulling off her top and exposing her round breasts. She sucked at them and grasped her ass, before rebekah pulled down her skirt. They both stood naked, lips locked and hands roaming eachother hungrily.

" fucking bitch," Caroline moaned as rebekah knelt between her legs, sucking and blowing hot air on her sensitive clit. She lapped at her folds and swirled her tongue inside of her. Caroline was determined not to cum. She pulled rebekah up roughly by her hair, and bent her over so that her hands were on the changing bench. She licked in and around her ass, smaking it roughly before grinding herself against rebekahs ass. Her clit collided with rebekas ass and carolines hand found her way inside her. Moans and pants escaped their mouths.
"im not cumming first, you are bitch," rebekah seethed, standing up and shoving caroline against the wall. She pulled carolines leg onto her shoulder, and ground their clits together. They both began to squirm as they reached their peak, biting each others lip hard
" ahhh fuck you, " caroline called out as they released together. She removed her leg from her shoulder and they got changed.

"your still a bitch," caroline breathed.
"oh, i know,"