Elena X Fem! Reader- No One Has To Know

Smiling sweetly, i wandered the streets of mystic falls. It was a good day. No vamp, or wolf, or originals drama. Just the fine heat of the sun, and the breeze of happiness throughout mystic falls.

My thoughts were interupted as i recieved a phone call, elena.

"hey y/n"

"hey whats up?"

"nothing, i was wondering if you wanted to come hang at the salvatore boarding house, stefan said he has some buisness to take care of so ill have the house to myself for a while,"

"of course girl, ill bring some wine and spirits too, let's have a girls night,"

"okay y/n, see you soon,"

"bye elena!"

I found the nearest corner shop and bought some vodka and 2 rose wines. I knew they were elenas favourite. By the time i got there it was about 5 pm. Nervously, i knocked on the door.

"damon," i said annoyed as he answered the door. I walked past him to find elena on the sofa.

"y/n!" she said, and pulled me into a hug. She smelt of honey and tulips. She wore a small black skirt and a tight v neck top that showed off her perfect breasts.

"okay damon, piss off, this is a girls night," i laughed. He rolled his eyes and retreated to his room.

We poured drinks, danced and laughed until about 8pm. Many memories were shared, and we discussed plans for the future, boys, lost friendships, ect. A true girls night.

"stefans getting a hotel tonight, we can sleepover in a guest room if you want, its too dark to walk you home," she smiled.

"yeah sure, lemme just wash up,"

I carried my wine glass to the bathroom, placing it on the sink. I let down my smooth y/c hair and fixed my makeup. I heard someone creep in behind me, before i felt elenas hands around my waist. She placed her head on my shoulder from behind. I had butterflys. I always found elena insanley attractive, but never acted on the thought, as she seemed to be in love, and straight. Contrary to my thoughts, her hand slipped under the waist band of my skirt, and into my panties. I let out a shaky breath as her warm hand slowly rubbed my clit. I saw her bite her lip in the mirror, as she began to stroke me faster. She pulled out her hand and i whined at the loss of contact. No words needed to be said. We stumbled out of the en suite bathroom, fumbling our way to the bed as i took her mouth to mine, grabbing her boobs roughly. I pulled off her top and unclasped her bra, licking at her senstive buds. I straddled her waist as she began to squirm, and grinded against her, continuing to suck and blow hot air on her perky breasts.

I now pulled of my top and skirt, leaving me naked, as was elena. I dipped my fingers into her mouth, before parting her legs with my knee. I plunged my fingers deep in her core, and curled them gently. She moaned loud and grasped the sheets. I felt her become more shaky as i curled my fingers inside of her, hitting her g spot each time. I removed my fingers and cleaned them off with my tongue, before plunging my head between her legs. I lapped at her clit and swirled my tongue inside of her, earning grunts and hard tugs to my hair. She screamed and gripped the sheets as she released in my mouth, and i swallowed her sweet juices.

I crawled my way up to the top of the bed, and she pulled my leg over her face, making me straddle her lips, before she ate me out. I could feel the grooves of her tongue bringing me closer with each swipe. My thighs gave out underneath me and she swallowed the results of my high. I climbed off her face and kissed down her neck, to her stomach and then her heat. I placed a leg over hers, so that i had my back facing her, and my clit directly on top of hers. I moved slowly, forward and backwards, until i gained a steady rhythm, and our clits rubbed together perfectly. She screamed my name and slapped my ass, gripping at my hips roughly as i scissored her. The friction was great. Our heats rubbing together in a mixture of our juices and my ass bounced perfectly on her clit. I felt myself nearing and seemingly she did too, and she moaned my name, before i felt her juices mix with mine. I cleaned her off and lay down under the sheets, wrapping our naked bodys together.