Bonnie X Reader - Magic Lessons

NOTE: thank you for being patient with my slow uploads.

Anonymous request.

I aimlessly trapsed the school halls in attempt to escape my bio lesson. Shit. The main doors locked, and so is the exit door.

I reached into my bag to grab my window smasher, when a gentle hand graced my shoulder.

"bonnie you scared the life out of me!"
I chuckled.

"you weren't about to smash that window? Were you n/n?"

"of courseeeee nottttt,"

"ugh, follow me, and dont smash Windows," she sighed.

Pulling me into the cafeteria, she locked the doors and drew the shutters.

"im about to show you something, beyond your belief,"
She said with a shaky breath.

"what, your tits?" i said with a hearty laugh.

Bonnie screwed her face up, sour to my response.

"just watch," she said, placing her phone on the table.

A few foreign incantations left her mouth, and the phone levitated.

"what the flying fuc-"

She silenced me with a wave of her hand, raising the phone even higher. It began to spin, and twist mid air.

"hold on, what?!" i shouted, not believing my eyes.

The phone slowly came back to the table.

"im a witch, and so are you," she whispered, in the now dark room.

"im certainly not a witch, but im definitely (your sexuality) after that performance," i chuckled with a smirk.

"y/n, please take me seriously," she breathed, her breath fawning against my neck in the complete darkness.

"look, ill place a candle on the table, focus, believe you can light it," she ordered, and i did just that. Focused my mind onto the candle, leaned closer to the table, and sure enough, it lit.

"wow," i gasped, in awe. Bonnies eyes crinkled with happiness under the small light that the candle give out.

"hold on, this doesnt make us related or anything?" i asked, nervous.

"no of course not, our familys were all salem witches, yours and mine being the most powerful, my ancestor emily was believed to be sleeping with your great great great grandma agatha, which is why agatha was killed," bonnie explained.

"im glad we arent related though," she  said, filling the silence.

"and why is that," i whisphered, feeling her presence near me in the darkness.

"because i couldnt do this," she breathed.

Her hands ran up my shirt, resting on my hips.

"do you want me?" she teased.

"of course," i mumbled, as she took her lips with mine, kissing me tenderly. Her hands ran harsher along my hips, sliding up to unclasp my bra.

Each of her touches felt like ice being pressed to my body. The cold floors of the cafetiera and the perfect darkness made her all too tantalising.

As she focused on removing my upper clothes i began to undo her jeans, tugging them down as she pulled off my top, exposing my breasts to the chilled air.

"mhmm perfect," she smirked, swirling her tongue around my tender nipples.

I was now muiling at her touch, kissing into the crook of her neck as i undid her bra.

After finally stripping of our clothes, she pressed me back onto one of the circular tables. My back hit the cold plastic, soon warming when she climbed ontop of me, straddling my hips. Our naked bodies moulding together felt like  extacy, as she raised my leg to her shoulder, rubbing her heat to mine.

I moaned heavily, gripping the rim of the table as her clit rubbed against mine. Her tits bouncing under the dim candle light as she rode me was too much. I was so turned on. Her beautiful figure riding me, faster with each thrust of her hips. Her small figure atop of mine. It was proven to be too much, as her fingers reached down to aid my clit, we both came in a cry.

Panting, bonnie lay on her back and i parted her legs. My tongue glided over her swelled clit, her hands finding my hair. Her thighs quivered as i wrapped my lips around her sensitive spot, sucking and licking until she was a moaning, begging mess.

I finally yielded to her pleas, as i pressed my thumb to her clit, shaking it harshly. She rewarded me with a sensual moan, as she covered me in her juices.

"that, is what i call magic," i breathed, lapping at her slowly as she came down from her high.