Elijah X Reader- Jealously

I felt a hand brush my shoulder as i sat patiently at the bar. I swished my brown liquid around the glass before turning to face my pursuer.

"klaus," i grumbled. He flashed me one of his dazzling british smiles.

"y/n, you look stunning," he smirked.

"uh- thanks, but wheres lijah?" i asked awkwardly.

"hes running late darling, im here to keep you company,"

For the next few hours klaus and i swigged back bottles of bourbon, talking about new mystical threats or even just talking about life. It was nearly 10pm when elijah walked into the bar.

A deep growl sounded from his throat as he saw klaus and i hunched over in laughter.

"lijah!" i exclaimed, running and wrapping my arms around his toned waist.

"we are leaving," he ordered.

I gave klaus a sympathetic look that meant "we can catch up later" before being dragged out by elijahs firm grip on my wrist. His grip didn't falter as we walked to his car.

When in the car, we drove in silence a few minutes before i became aware of the tent in his trousers.

His eyes met mine briefly and we pulled over on a lone road by the woods. He unbuckled my seat belt and his hand wrapped firmly around my throat.

"what. Were. You. Doing. With. Him?" he spat, eyes glowing crimson.

My lip quivered as i glared at his stoic expression.

"waiting for you lijah," i groaned out. He tightened his grip like a vice.

I slid my free hand over to his clothed member and palmed his erection.

An anamalistic growl came from the depths of his throat as he got out of the car and into the back seats. I pulled off my dress and climbed in after him.

He pushed me down onto my back roughly, his grip still on my neck. He bit and sucked harshly at my soft spot, torturing my neck with pain and pleasure. As i leaned up to kiss him he dragged my lower lip with his teeth, drawing blood. His tongue swirled around the tender skin and lapped at the crimson. As his tongue entered my mouth it tasted of blood, which made me all the wetter. His hands moved down me roughly as his tongue wove with mine. He ripped off my panties and forced himself inside of me. I bucked my hips and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pounded into me. His grunts and the slapping off skin filled the air as he plunged deeper and deeper, biting my neck. I nibbled at his ear as he let out a moan and finished me off as i quivered around him.

"you should get jealous more often lijah," i smirked.