Kol X Reader - Cocky Mutch?

I sipped my bourbon at the bar as i felt a hand slap my ass.
I turned around to meet the handsome, chiseled face of kol.

"hello darling," he smirked.

"what do you want?"

"you," he smirked further.

"no seriously, what do you want?" i asked.

"im telling the truth, you,"

"ugh- sit down," i sighed, patting the bar stool next to me.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and signalled to the bar man for more drinks.

"didn't know you liked bourbon," he said.

"yeah, you don't know a lot about me,"

"i know that your the best and sexiest dancer in this bar," he chuckled.

"is that so?"

"yes, why don't you prove it,"

I decided to bite the hook, and strut out to the dance floor. I grinded my ass against a drunk guys hips, kol watching with piercing eyes from the bar. I turned around to slut drop, before coming back up and capturing the guys lips. His hands moved to my ass and i placed my tongue in his mouth, before walking off, back to kol.

"what was that?" he asked.

"what?"

"you mouth-fucking some jerk!" he said angrily.

"a lady has needs too," i smirked hard.

"follow me," he said, roughly grabbing my arm.

He led me to the toilets, pushing me into the stall and locking the door.

"kol i-" i breathed, before he forced his lips onto mine.

I filled his mouth with a loud moan, entering my tongue across his lips. He smirked into the kiss, allowing his hands to run down to my ass. He smacked it roughly, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He placed me onto the sink, pulling off my dress, before grabbing my head and pushing me to my knees.
I looked into his eyes sensually, before unbuckling his jeans. His buldge was huge in bis boxers, and as i pulled it out his member sprang up to his stomach. His hands quickly found my hair, and without hesitation, he forced his member into my mouth. I gagged around him as he thrusted harshly into my throat. My moans around him only quickened his release as he hit the back of my throat each time. My eyes watered and i pumped his base as i felt him twitch in my mouth. He moaned loudly and i felt a warm liquid run down my throat.

"bend over," he ordered, pulling me up. He bent me over so that my elbows were leaning on the sink, before he licked my heat from behind. His tongue ran up the slit, and inside of me, before he placed his tip at my entrance.

Without warning, he slammed his huge length into me roughly. His thrusts were hard and quick, deepening himself each time. His hands grabbed at my ass and my hips, pulling me further against his member.

I felt myself releasing as he twitched and I tightened around him. Both of our wild moans filled the air, followed by panting, and an air of lustful silence.