Jenna X Salvatore Sister - Prove It

It was clear to say, ariel salvatore definitely acted like the latter of her brothers. Damon. They were both obvious, flirtatious players, with both men and women.

I dont think they cared about thr gender, as long as they make someone blush by their words.
However, ariel had her eye on someone.

Ever since stefan and damon fought over elena, ariel had befriended her.
She and elena, as well as bonnie and caroline, met up every friday. They would often meet at the grill with stefan and damon, or at the lake with matt and Tyler.

However ariel had heard, that elena had an aunt. And although shed never seen her, damon described her as

"a milf, but a homely looking one,"

Which always made ariel chuckle, and stefan gag in disgust.

It was nearly 1pm when the phone rang, and she and damon clambered over the sofa to race for it. Thankfully, ariel won.

"miss salvatore speaking," she smirked down the phone.

"oh, ariel, high, wanna come over, the house is free?" elena asked.

"sure, ill get damon to drive me over on his way to the grill, bye!"

"where you going?" damon asked.

"take me to elenas, and dont wait up!" she smirked, laughing as they got into the car.

------------------time skip-------------------------

Elena and her were close so there was no need to knock, she just walked right in.

"lana?" She called, laughing at the nickname.

"ariel!" elena squealed, wrapping her in a hug.

"wheres the champagne?"

"here, i cut some fresh fruit for us too," she smiled.

"wonderful,"

A few hours passed, and the girls were more than tipsy. Giggling at hot actors on the tv as they swigged back more champagne.

3 empty bottles lay at elenas side, and 9 at ariels. She always did hate beung a vampire, being a tough sober was the real struggle. Yet 9 bottles of champagne had reduced her to a giddy, lustful state.

"whos hotter, zac efron or harry styles?" elena giggled.

"neither," ariel said.

"what, have you not seen zacs abs?" she laughed, soon looking to ariels face. It held a blank and concietful expression.

"ariel, whats wrong?"

"nothing, ask me another would you rather"

"okay, Tom holland or.... Zendaya?"

"zendaya alllll the wayyyyy girll," ariel smirked.

"ariel... Are you, gay?"

Silence filled the room.

"i believe so," she sighed.

"why are you sad,"

"i dont wish to be this way, to be discriminated against, but its just me, and i loveeee women," she laughed heartily, and elena hugged her.

"this changes nothing, im proud of you," she smiled, picking up her ringing phone.

"shit, caroline, ill be right there," she shouted down the line.

"got to go, its a werewolf situation, wait. Here." she ordered.

"yes m'aam," ariel said, shocked.