Klaus X Hayley X Reader - Moving Day

Todays the day. My 300th birthday. And despite my longing for a huge celebration, i was called back to the town of mystic falls. A place in which i hadn't seen since 1864.

If it were for anyone else, i would have not returned. Yet the salvatore brothers seemed in desperate need of my help.

Little did i know, they needed my assistance with the Mikaelsons. The original vampire family who i lived with in the late 1700s.

Stefan and Damon sat across from me, explaining the situation.

"we have to kill them," damon said.

"no, you guys are like family to me, but the Mikaelsons are my bond. Elijah turned me for god sakes!"
I argued.

"you havent seen them since the 1920s!" stefan disputed.

"no, and im glad, especially when i heard what you were up to, ripper,"
I snarled.

"okay listen here, we havent seen you in 150 years, so go over to their house, judge them for yourself, amd and voila, return with your plan," damon sighed.

"they pose no threat to me, don't let them be on the wrong side of you, for some human," i spat, walking out the door.

The salvatore brothers were a lot more cocky than the last time i saw them.

A little while later, i arrived at the Mikaelson mansion. Judging by the boxes scattered everywhere, they had just finished moving in. I nervously knocked on the door. Upon it opening, i was met with the familiar and friendly face of my dear elijah.

His eyes went wide and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"dear god! I haven't seen you in 100 years!" he mumbled into my shoulder.

"i know, im sorry,"

"where have you been?" he asked, exasperated.

"ya know, here there, everywhere," i chuckled.

"please come in," he offered, leading me over to a red couch. He poured us some wine, and we laughed about the course of the past century. I did miss elijah. He was always so kind and gentil.

The door clanked open in the other room, and elijahs smile grew wide.
" klaus, i think theres someone you might like to seeee," he chuckled.

"oh what is it now dear brother-" klaus spat, before holting as his eyes met mine.

"is it really you?" he said lowly.

I nodded with a shy smile.

He ran over and enveloped me in a hug.

"im so glad your okay,"

"ive missed you guys," i admitted.
Upon releasing the hug his eyes were slightly teary.

"well, damon salvatore has arranged a dinner with me, best be going, don't run off y/n!" elijah chuckled, leaving us.

Klaus took his place beside me on the sofa. When the door reopened, i expected elijah to walk in, however it was a lady. Curvy with plump lips and dark hair.

" ahh hayley, this is y/n" klaus smirked.

"wow, the y/n? Your quite famous amongst the Mikaelsons," she chuckled.

"is that so?" i smirked.

"famous for winning all their hearts, and right now, mine," she flirted.

"my my klaus, you do keep good company,"

"always have love," he winked.

Hayley strode over and squeezed in between us on the couch.

"wine?" i asked her.

"oh no, i must be sober tonight," she sighed.

"why?" i asked.

"incase i do something i might regret,"

"like what?" i asked, eyebrows arched.

"this," she breathed, kissing my lips roughly. Her hand moved to the back of my neck, her lips clinging to mine. She taste of apple cider and pie.

Klaus began to leave before she tugged him down by his collar, claiming his lips with hers.

"are you okay with this?" he asked.

"of course i am," i smirked, leaning up to kiss him tenderly. Hayley began to pull off my clothes as i kissed klaud deeply, unbuttoning his shirt. His hands roamed my hips roughly and the buldge grew larger in his pants the deeper i kissed him.

After pulling off all of our clothes, klaus lifted me onto the table, pressing my back down against it. His member rested teasingly on my thigh before he pushed in. It took him a while to adjust to my tightness, before he began pounding into me roughly.

Hayley crawled up to kiss and suck my breasts tenderly as klaus thrusts got deeper each time. His nails began to scratch at my hips and the ficiton became too much. Hayleys tongue swiping my nipples and his member stretching my walls made me release there and then.

It didn't take long for klaus to come down from his high, as he forced hayley and i onto our knees. I became wetter as i watched her lick his tip, before taking his whole member in her mouth. I joined her, as our tongues collided across his member, fondling him as we went.

His hands wrapped in our hair, he let out a large moan, before releasing.

I knew i was right. The Mikaelsons certianly dont pose a threat to me.