Katherine X Klaus X Reader - Shhh

Upon walking into klaus apartment, a hand clapsed around my throat.

"hmm who could my attacker be today?" i sighed.

"its not a mikaelson, because theyve all chocked me before" i smirked.

"and its not a salvatore soo... Ah! Hello miss pierce," i said cockily.

"hello bitch, long time no see," she said, pecking my lips. Indeed it was a long time. I hadn't seen her since our love affair in 1864.

"now now play nice," klaus said, coming around the corner.

"well if it isnt my favourite mikaelson," i said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He slapped my ass lightly and i yelped.

"i havent seen you since the 70s darling, glad you dropped the perm," he chuckled.

"me too, glad you lost the leopard print!" i said giggling.

I could feel katherines jealous stare on the back of my head.

"i didnt know you dated katherine,"
Klaus said.

"no not dated, we fucked for a few months, when did you two couple up?" she spat.

"he was my fling in the 60s, along with kol," i laughed.

Katherine stormed over and slapped me.

"always a slut," she spat.
Klaus grabbed her by the neck and pressed her flat to the wall.

"care to repeat yourself darling?" he asked, dragging her bottom lip with his teeth.

"shes. A. Slut," she groaned out, before kissing him hard. Klaus reciprocated the kiss before pulling away and pulling me into him.

I could feel his erection against my thigh as his tongue explored my mouth. By the time we parted Katherine had stripped naked, and began to advance on me.

She pressed herself against me and grabbed my ass, before pulling off my top. Klaus came up behind me and began kissing my shoulders as we all walked to the bedroom.

Katherine sat on the bed and klaus bent me over, my chest flat to the mattress and my ass in the air. Katherine shuffled forwards and wrapped her hands in my hair, forcing my mouth to her heat. I moaned against her clit as klaus entered me roughly. My tongue moved in sync with klaus deep thrusts, each hitting better than the last.

After he finished, katherine rolled me onto my back and locked her legs sith mine. She began thrusting her heat onto mine, our clits grinding together. Klaus moved beside me on the bed, placing his member in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his huge member before taking it all in. My eyes watered and i gagged as he began thrusting into the back of my throat. Katherine picked up the pace, finishing me off as we all came.