Klaus X Reader X Caroline - Blissful

Another request by KrystalSamuel3
---------------------------------------------------------

The evening had finally arrived. The moon had settled blissfully in the sky, casting an oil slick glow on the mansion below it. Marble shone like diamonds, and expensive ball gowns trailed across the freshly cut grass.
It radiated class, money, and power.
Not just any type of power, but the power to make you chilled to the bone. An ounce of thrill, with a bucket of fear. Yet the thrill of the chase, was always like predator to prey with the Mikaelsons. I knew that especially.

Elijah had asked me to the ball. Did i like him? Of course not. Indeed, the man was charming, sex on legs, but i was here for my own cause. Damon and stefan attended to snoop out klaus, and elena and i weren't exactly on great terms. Yet, i think ive mostly attended for caroline.

Im the closest to her out of all the girls. And i cant help but feel possessive over her. After she admitted to me that she is bisexual, i couldnt stop the feelings i was having. Whether it was sexual, or spiritual attraction, i knew that i wanted to protect this girl. And klaus mikaelson sure doesnt deserve her, even though he is just as handsome as his brother.

Hand in hand, care (caroline) and i walked up the great marble staircase. Klaus was there to great her, and elijah me. His lips leaned down, kissing my hand gently. I had to stop myself from pulling away.

The more time passed, the more anger bubbled in my stomach. Seeing klaus and care in close proximity just elevated my anger.

"i must go get some fresh air darling," i smiled to elijah, before walking upstairs and onto the balcony.
There i lit up a cigarette, and puffed away the stress. Did i want to? No. Was it ethical? Hell no. But what else was i to do. A fool, in love with her best friend, with a huge crush on the physco of mystic falls.

Klaus mikaelson.

Hes like a nail to the heart. His name brings butterflies to the belly, and anvils to the heart. Both happiness and guilt in one sentence. Somehow i feel, conflicted. Do i fess up? Not likely.

Yet, as i heard a soft voice call my name, that's all i wanted to do. Caroline pushed her way through the curtains, greeting me on the balcony. She looked stunning. Her crimson dress looked black in the moonlight, awakening my sentences.
She handed me a glass of bourbon.

"hows your evening been?" she smiled innocently.

"frivolous," i spat.

"how so?"

"well, elijah just isn't my type. Hes perfectly attractive and charming but-"

She raised her thumb to my lips. Tracing the outline of my plump skin.

"say no more, i know what ive been feeling hasnt been independent, this is mutual, y/n" she breathed. Her face was merely inches from mine.

"and i know you like klaus too," she whispered into my ear.

"mhm" i mumbled, feeling the arousal grow between my legs.

"speak of the devil," she smirked, when a few seconds later, the curtains drew back to reveal the man himself.

"perhaps we should go to my room, for some privacy," he smirked.

"indeed," we said in unison, high on the drug of attraction. And it was, very addictive.

We sat down on the sofa in klaus room, pouring another drink.
One drink turned to three, then four, five, and suddenly, i knew i wouldnt remember the contents of tonight when i awoke.

Carolines hand had wound up on my thigh, and oh how it sent me wild. The mere contact of her hand on my skin was enough to drive me into bedlam.
As the evening went on, both hers and klaus eyes had grown darker.

My suspicions were undoubtedly correct, when she leaned over and took my lips with hers. I groaned loudly onto the kiss, not caring that klaus was watching.

Her tongue fondled mine, and her taste was invigorating. I could die and go to heaven in this very moment. She is sweeter than honey, yet sour as a lemon. Saltier than the sea, and spicier than a pepper. Perfection balled up into one being. The way the light hit her face made me want to never leave her lips.

Yet i found myself standing up to kiss klaus. His kiss was no less captivating than hers. Moving together like mesh. I felt my calves hit the bed as we fell, klaus between my legs. From the corner of my eye i saw caroline removing her dress.

Klaus made quick work of mine tearing it in two. I gasped, feeling his cold hands against my skin. He shrugged of his suit jacket, and whipped off the rest of his clothes, except his boxers.

Caroline and i kneeled on the bed, peeling down his briefs. She grasped him by the shaft, pumping him slowly. I leaned down to cup his balls, running my tongue along the underside of his shaft. He growled, latching his hands into our hair.

Caroline grabbed the back of my neck, pushing his length down my throat. I gagged harshly, taking him all the way to his base. My eyes watered and caroline moaned at the sight.

After a few moments i pulled off his member, receiving a strong kiss from caroline. She pushed me onto all fours, crawling up beside my face. There she lay on her back, and angled her heat uo up into my mouth.
I felt klaus lay a harsh slap to my ass, before his tongue ran across my slit.
His tip teased me, before he harshly entered my ass. If it wasnt for the whiskey, the pain of his huge cock stretching my behind may have made me pass out.

This seemed to turn caroline on, as soon she was begging me to suck at her heat. Her hips bucked against my tongue as i swirled it around her tight hole. Oh to taste something so divine.
Klaus lowered his hand to rub my clit vigorously. I was soaked, and the feeling of my tongue inside caroline, and klaus pounding into my ass was too great. Breathing in the room grew ragged, and we all came with a loud cry.

After panting for a few moments, Caroline pushed me onto my back.
She locked her wet heat with mine, and began to rub against my clit. The friction was absolutely euphoric. Never could a better feeling be felt. Her beautiful, soaked heat caressing my needy spot.

Klaus crawled behind my head, placing his cock against my lips. I angled my head upwards, allowing him to slide his length down my throat. I was not going to last long at all. Klaus ramming his thick length ti the base of my throat, and carolines heat grinding against mine was perfection.

She turned around, so that her ass was facing me, and i felt my climax take over. Her plump ass bounced against my clit, and klaus filled my throat as we all finally released.