Klaus X Reader - Pure Hatred

Warnings: lemon

After the Mikaelsons returned to mystic falls, i couldnt be happier. I turned in 1790, and i lived with the Mikaelsons in new orleans through out the 1920s. However i left in the 30s to travel, and havent seen them until now. Rebekah is still my closest friend, like she was the day i left. Elijah is still undoubtedly attractive, and i must admit we did hook up a couple of times. Though he has always kept his decorum. Then there was kol, who was like a mischievous younger brother. Fin bored me to sleep every time he spoke, he just had that effect on people. I helped tyler carry all their boxes into the mansion. I was actually having an okay afternoon, until my least favourite mikaelson walked in.

"klaus," i sighed as i felt his presence.

"miss me love?"

"nope, not at all,"

My hatred spawned from how attracted i was to him, but i never gave in, not once, i just covered my lust with hate.

"your still as perky as you were in the 20s"

"watch your mouth niklaus,"

Rebekah came in and sensed the tension.

"so, he still hitting on you?"

"as always,"

We finished carrying the boxes in, and by 9pm the mansion was almost decorated. Everyone else returned to their rooms, and i sat with a bourbon on the sofa.

"hello love," klaus smirked

"for the love of god, piss off,"

"no, you need to answer a question first,"

"fine, i will, then you can piss off,"

"okay, why do you still, 90 years later, deny your attraction to me,"

I fell silent.

"i can smell your arousal as your eyes observe me, i could back then, tell you wanted me, through your weak concealment of sleeping with elijah,"

"i liked elijah. He and i didnt sleep together just to persuade you in the other direction," i scoffed.

He took my bourbon from my hand and placed it on the table.

"y/n," he breathed.

I felt as if it were 1920 all over again. As if we were sitting at the bar in new orleans. His lips were against mine, and his hands hungrily at my backside.

"fuck you," i mumbled as i raised a leg to his waist.

"i admit it, your hot, now shut up and kiss me," i groaned as he groped my ass harder, pushing me against the wall. I flipped us around and held him against the wall, knowing he could easily over power me. I knelt and unzipped his jeans, taking him in my mouth. I bobbed and tried to take his whole length, gagging as i did so. His hands tugged roughly at my hair and one last swirl of my tongue brought him to his peak. Zipping him up, i fixed my hair and walked out.

"don't say i never do you favours!" i smiled as i exited the mansion. God i hate his perfect face.