Caroline X Fem! Reader X Elena X Hayley - The Lockwood Mansion

Tyler lockwood was known for his huge parties. Stefan was out chasing damon and his antics, and matt dumped caroline, so elena, caroline and i decided to attend. When we arrived, dolled up in short dresses that showed off our ass and boobs, we grabbed some champagne and stood by the juke box. Smack that by akon and eminem came on, so we decided to join the others dancing. We playfully grinded on eachother and laughed as the song came to an end.

My head began to spin, and my two friends, who were already way passed the line of drunk. Caroline dragged us upstairs were the party was quieter, and we found a vacant room with a large king size bed and an ensuite bathroom. Elena locked the door as we all sat on the bed.

"okay," caroline slurred,
"y/n, truth, dare, kiss, swear, or strip?" she said giggling.

"strip," i challenged, also laughing.

"take off your dress,"

Hesitantly, i stood up and unzipped my dress, revealing my lace underwear and bra.

"first person to refuse a dare recieves a forfeit," elena smirked.

We nodded and continued.

"so," i said, swigging more wine.
"elena, truth, dare, kiss, swear, or strip?"

"dare"

"hrrmmm okay," i breathed, " i dare you to go find a random girl, bring her here, and make out with her.

Elena left to do just that, and me and caroline continued while we waited.

"okay y/n, truth, dare, kiss, swear, strip?"

"dare," i challenged.

"i dare you to also kiss the girl who elena returns with,"

"deal,"

We waited another minute or so before elena returned, her lips tangled with a mystery woman and her hands roaming her body. As they parted we saw it was none other than hayley. Her eyes were hungry and drunk, as were we. Still in my underwear, i grew horny at the sight of the 2 girls making out. I turned to caroline, who was sat cross-legged on the bed. I straddled her hips and pushed her down until she lay flat on her back. I took her mouth with mine and groped her boobs. Hastily pulling off her dress as she fumbled to pull off my panties and bra.

I parted carolines legs and lapped at her clit, lying on my stomach with my ass in the air. I suddenly felt 2 hands on my ass as hayley dry-humped me, and elena climbed on carolines face, riding her hard. I licked directly onto carolines clit as she released in my mouth. I placed kisses on her thighs as hayley rubbed her heat on my ass, and elena rode caroline until she too came. I hungrily removed my head from carolines legs, and turned around to hayley. I pinned her to the bed, her arms above her head and her legs spread. I rubbed my heat onto hers and she moaned loudly. The friction of our heats made me almost ready to release myself. Caroline finished eating elena, and elena sucked at hayleys boobs as Caroline came up behind me and played with mine. I rode hayley quicker, rubbing my clit onto hers as i felt her grow wetter and more shakey. She spasemed underneath me, and i climbed off her. This time, she and elena pinned me down and parted my legs. They both lapped at my heat, kissing in between licks and sucking at my sensitive bud. Caroline straddled my boobs and pleasured herself by humping them until she felt her release. It didnt take me long to cum as hayleys fingers curled inside of me, and eleanor lapped quickly at my clit. We all panted, agreeing to one last round. Hayley got on all fours, eating caroline out as i came up behind her ass. I rubbed myself against her, and felt elena come behind me to eat my ass. I ground myself into hayley, before several moans filled the room, and we all collpased into the bed. I would definitely, be coming to lockwood parties more often.