Damon X Reader X Fem! Stripper

Me and damon weren't exactly a couple. Nor were we friends. Id probably say we didnt have a label, but we are more like friends with benefits. After elena got put in an eternal sleep, he went on the rebound. We fucked every now and then, so did him and bonnie. Hell, he had even started sleeping with men.

It was about 9pm as we finished a quickie, got dressed, and headed out into a nearby town. He grasped my hand and we drank at a few bars, before one caught my eye. The cherry bomb. Strobe lights and whistling could be heard from even across the street. He slapped my ass and we walked inside to find it was a strip club. Perky girls gave lap dances and swung themselves around the poles on the main stage. We grabbed a drink and sat down.

"hey, wanna dance?" a girl winked to damon and i. She had a huge, velumptous ass, and her perky breasts could only be described as bouncy, and concealed by 2 yellow stars. She wore only a thong and 2 nipple covers.

Damon tipped her 100 and she shaked her ass on my lap, and raised her leg to my shoulder. I saw his pants tighten, and so did she. She bent down to whisper in my ear.

"you know, this club let's you touch, if you pay for a private session, if you know what i mean," she breathed sensually. I slipped another hundred into her panty line and we followed her to a back room. She took off her coverings and panties, and began to dance on the pole. Damon locked the door. As she hung upside down, legs spread, he walked over and stuck his tongue inside of her. I felt myself grow wet as he ate out her upside down form. She twerked more as he brought her to a finish, and i took off my clothes too. I rubbed my clit as she climbed higher up the poll, holding her self up and placing a leg on either of damons shoulders. He sucked and blew on her clit, slapping her ass as he did. She waggled a finger at me, beckoning me over. He let her down and she pushed me to a red sofa in the corner, spreading my legs. She placed a leg over mine, her ass facing me as she scissored me hard. Her ass slapped her against me each time, nearing me to a peak. Damon stroked himself at the sight of the perky girl riding my heat. Damon reached his climax faster than us, and came on our faces. After cumming she got off, and got on her hands and knees. I rested my back against the chair arm, and she bent down to lap at my folds. Damon came behind her and fucked her doggy style. After she climaxed she than thanked us for the tip and gave us her number. We didn't expect the night to turn out this way, but we were glad it did.