Bonnie X Caroline X Elena - Girls Night

The boys were all busy, and the grill was closed, so they opted for a girls night.  Caroline and bonnie came over to elenas in their matching jamas, purple silk with little yellow stars.

They had made hot chocolates and finally snuggled up on the sofa watching where the wild things are.

Bonnie's phone rang.

"hey dad, oh, sure, ill be right over,"
She sighed.

"what is it?" elena said.

"dad needs help to move grams stuff, ill be back in an hour,"

"okay," elena and care said in unison.

"im gonna run a bath, wheres the towels?" care asked.

"oh, come on ill show you," elena said, taking care upstairs and showing her to the towel cupboard. Elena lay on her bed writing in her diary as she waited for either Caroline or bonnie to emerge.

"elena!" caroline shouted from the bathroom.

"coming," she said, slowly getting up and pushing open the door.

Caroline lay in the bath, fully exposed.

Elena just stared.

"uh, care, you okay?" she asked, attempting to avert her eyes.

"bonnie wont be back for a while," Caroline said, standing up and getting out the bath but naked. She slowly walked toward elena and took her hand, elena gulped.

She helped elena strip naked, and she pushed her to the bed. Straddling her naked hips, caroline took a boob in her mouth, swirling her tongue around her tender nipples. Gasps and squeals erupted from elena at the new sensation. She moved herself from elenas hips and onto her heat, pushing both of elenas legs back and scissoring her. The water from the bath that still glazed her body eased the friction as she ground her heat into elenas. Her ass slapped against her clit and elena pulled hard against the sheets. She wouldn't last long. The sight of carolines ass rubbing against her heat was enough to make her release then and there. It only took a few more slaps against her clit before she spasemmed underneath Caroline. Care crawled up to elenas face and placed herself over her mouth. The sounds of their moans made them un aware of an aroused bonnie who stood at the door. They stopped as she approached the bed and began to take off her clothes. Continuing to eat caroline out, elena parted her legs for bonnie to do the same to her. Only instead, she hooked a leg around elenas and rubbed herself into her. Sweat and moans filled the room as they all released, crawling over to bonnie who had spread her legs. Their tongues each took turns lapping at bonnies clit in between kisses and moans. Elena swirled her tongue inside of her and caroline blew hot air onto her clit, making her finish. They panted and pulled their jamas back on, snuggling together and pretending as if it didnt happen.