Kol X Reader X Tyler - Camping

Since elena and the salvatore brothers were out of town, tyler, caroline, bonnie, and the Mikaelsons decided to arrange a camping trip.

We hiked up crest mountain on the sunday morning and set up camp. As the day progressed i explored the woods and became more familiar with my surroundings.

As night fell, we lit the fair and huddled around it on deck chairs.

"how about we play 2 truths and a lie?" rebekah suggested.

Klaus, kol, the girls and i nodded in response.

"ill start, caroline, 2 truths and i lie,
I fancy you,
Ive painted you,
I fancy y/n" he smirked.

"the lie is obviously that youve painted me," she snarled.

"incorrect love, i dont fancy y/n," he smirked even harder.

Caroline chose to ignore him and carried on with her statement, " y/n, 2 truths and a lie,
Ive slept with klaus,
Ive slept with Tyler,
Ive slept with matt," she chuckled.

"you havent slept with klaus," i responded.

"not yet," klaus chuckled.

"okay, kol, i fancy you
I fancy tyler,
I fancy elijah,"

"well darling you dont fancy me," he chuckled.

"on the contrary, i dont fancy elijah," i laughed. Kols eyes widened, as did tylers.

The game continued for a little while longer, before we all seperated to explore the woods. To my luck, i found kol and Tyler by my side.

"wheres your tent y/n?" kol asked.

"it should be through this clearing," i said, and sure enough, there it was.

As tyler excused himself to 'bathroom' kol pressed my back against the trunk of a tree.

"we both want you," he breathed heavily in my ear.

" well i want you both, does Tyler?" i hummed.

"yes love, go strip in the tent, we will meet you soon," kol smirked as i scurried off into my tent.

It was big enough to stand in, but it could only fit 4 people. I was now thankful that i pitched my tent away from the others.

As russling ensued, kol and tyler clambered into the tent. Only the moonlight glazed their toned bodies as kol crawled on top of me.

His fingers massaged my heat tenderly, before he pushed in the tip. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stretched me out with his length. Tyler shuffled up near my face, and stroked his member before placing it in my mouth.

I swirled the tip around my tongue, moaning as kol hit deeper. I writhed in extacy as kols thrusts sped up and tyler forced his length to the back of my throat. I spasemmed hard, until my thighs shook and my climax released all over kol.

Kol came shortly after and watched as tyler finished in my mouth. It was obvious to say, we needed to wash in the stream in the morning