Hayley X Reader X Damon - The Mikaelson Ball

As usual, the Mikaelsons were extravagant. I held up my black dress, careful not to trip, as i ascended the marble staircase. The house was huge, and glowing under the moonlight. Couples and friends alike gathered among the entrance, being greated by klaus himself.

"good evening y/n, you look perfectly ravaging," he smirked, handing me some champagne.

"thank you darling, say, have you seen the salvatores?" i smiled.

"in the ball room love."

"thank you, see you later on,"

Klaus has always been a fantastic friend. I met him through the mishap with elena. I know what he is. What damon and stefan are. But i see past it. That night at the grill, when i met klaus, and we danced, and shared a passionate evening, was the most human a vampire can get.

Speaking of vampires, i spotted my favourite one the minute i entered the room. Damon salvatore.

"damon!" i squealed, latching him into a hug. He picked me up and spun me round.

"oh wow, you look divine," he smirked.

"not to bad yourself handsome,"

"this party is, not as bad as i thought," he laughed.

"you got that right, klaus is fancyyy,"

"you only think that cas you boned him" he snarled with disdain.

"jealous?" i smirked.

"not at all" he chuckled before walking off.

------------------time skip----------------

The evening went on, and the more champagne i drank, the closer i found myself to klaus. Earlier this evening i found damon making out with a brunette woman, so i decided i should show damon what hes missing out on. I pulled klaus into the ball room, where i knew damon would be.

"love, you okay?" he asked.
"very," i giggled, pulling him into a kiss by his collar.

It was heated, and quick, but enough to draw the hateful stare of damon. Klaus went off to refill our drinks, and damon and his lady approached.

She was gorgeous.

"hayley , nice to meet you,"

"Y/N, pleasure," i smiled.

"so, are you and damon an item?" she asked.

I spat out my champagne.

"no no, special friends at most," i laughed.

She raised an eyebrow and smirked knowingly.

"i must excuse myself, need to use the ladies room," i said.

"oh me too, mind if i come with?" hayley asked innocently.

"not at all,"

We walked the large spiral staircase, to the bathrooms. There were 2 cubicles. I finished before her, and stood by the sinks. As she exited the cubicle her dress was riding high up her thighs, and her top low, exposing the hem of her bra.

"im not completely insane am i?" she asked.

"what-"

"your attracted to me?" she mumbled.

I went wide eyed.
"yes,"

We gazed at eachother, hungrily and confused, until her lips roughly met mine. I grabbed handfulls off her ass, slipping my tongue into her mouth as i did so. She sat on the sink counter top and i hiked up her dress.

She wiggled her panties down her legs, and over her heels, spreading her legs.

I entered a finger into her, kissing her as i did so. She clenched around my finger, moaning into my mouth.

"should we take this to the bedroom?" she breathed.

"yes of course,"

"damon too?"

"definitely," i groaned, pulling my finger from her heat. I placed the digit in her mouth and she cleaned it dry.

She ran downstairs to get damon, before bringing him into one of the guest rooms and locking the door. Before long we had all stripped naked.

(part 2 soon)