Caroline X Elena X Reader X Rebekah X Bonnie - Truth Or Dare

Once again, the salvatores held a party at their mansion. Women crowded damon and people danced, plied with alcohol. The stoners smoked in the back rooms, so me and the girls found a room upstairs.

"i think this is damons room," caroline said.

"yeah, who cares," bonnie replied. We all carried our drinks carefully and sat on the bed, crossing our legs.

"im bored," bonnie pouted.

"okay, truth or dare," Caroline said.

"truth?"

"okay, whats your sexuality?"

"idk, bi curious?" bonnie replied.

At her words a smirk grew on carolines face.

"okay, y/n, truth or dare?" bonnie giggled.

"dare," i challenged.

"okay, go find one of the Mikaelsons and make out with them," she sniggered.

I would have went for klaus or elijah, but they didnt turn up, so i found the next best thing.

"hey y/n-" rebekah said as i pushed my lips onto hers. She leaned against the wall behind her and i deepened the kiss, squeezing her thighs. As i pulled away i motioned my head upstairs. She followed me back to the room.

Upon opening the door i found caroline in only her underwear aswell as bonnie half naked. My eyes widened at the sight yet i continued my lustful deciet. Rebekah was puzzled as she looked at the two girls, but as i pulled her to the bed she complied.

As she hovered between my legs her lips found mine once more, tasting them sweetly. She smelt of honey and champagne as she continued her persuit of my mouth, gliding her tongue around my lips.

From the corner of my eye i could see bonnie and caroline in the same embrace, Caroline straddling. Rebekah noticed too as she shimmied herself onto my hips, pulling off my panties. She bent down to nibble my ear and i pulled off her dress.

"no underwear?" i raised an eyebrow.

She only bit her lip, as she lowered her wet heat to mine, causing unimaginable pleasure.  The friction of her heat and thighs against me was almost too much to handle. Small whimpers left my mouth, nothing compared to the lustful moans from hers. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth agape as she continued grinding against me. Bonnie went up behind her and caressed her breasts as caroline knelt over my mouth.

The increasing pressure in my stomach made the flicks of my tongue even faster as i lapped at cares clit. She gripped my hair and moaned as my tongue swirled inside of her. Feeling myself tighten and my thighs shake, rebekah ground faster, he lips clinging to bonnies. Caroline forced herself into my mouth and released, allowing me to lap up the rest of her climax. My core finally released and i came with rebekah in unison. She lefr small kisses on my thighs before allowing me to get up.

Rebekah forced caroline onto all fours and bonnie went up behind her ass. Cares mouth found my clit as bonnie ground quickly against her ass. Rebekah slid underneath bonnies legs so she could eat her out. Slapping of skin and load lustful moans filled the rooms as bonnie came on carolines ass, and caroline finished me off.

We immediately rendered silent as a knock sounded at the door. Only to be replaced with shock as elena walked in with only a towel. Her eyes widened and she dropped the towel, before thinking for a second and walking over. She clambered on top of caroline and sat on her face. Bonnie, rebekah and i kissed before peeling open cares legs, and each licking a strip. Rebekah began to ride caroline and i flipped bonnie onto her stomach. I smacked her ass and grabbed it harshly before placing my clit against her. The friction felt amazing as i felt her against me, as well as rebekah riding caroline. It was a sight to behold. Severley turned on, as i neared my peak i flipped bonnie over and finished in her mouth.

After elena had climbed off caroline she came over and straddled me. She rubbed her heat into mine before climbing off and pinning my legs open. Her, rebekah and caroline each licked and sucked at my heat as bonnie latched her mouth around my boobs. I pulled bonnies hair roughly as i felt exctacy like never before, coming in the three of their mouths and kissing bonnie deeply.

I would definitely, come to parties more often.