Stefan X Vamp! Reader- A Rippers Delight

Blood dripped from my mouth as i drained the last drops of blood from my victims neck. She fell. Dead as a dodo, under the crest of the moon. The crimson liquid almost appeared black as i threw a lit match to her body. Feeling tense, i headed for the grill, in hopes that bourbon could calm my shaken demeanor.

I entered the grill to find silence. As i look down, the floor was riddled with bodies. The scent of pure, untapped blood engulfed my senses. Once again i became invigorated. The culprit, still sat at the bar, drained the last living victim. I recognised him straight away, stefan salvatore. His hair was tainted with drops of blood, and he looked more rugged than ever. His face coated in the paint of his victims, and his shirt ripped, displaying his chiseled body.

His eyes were hungry as he gazed at me, they travelled my body. He took a step closer, raising a young mans arm to allow me a drink. I sank my teeth into the flesh, extacy filling me once again. Stefan then offered me his arm. If i were not mistaken, vampires drinking from one another was a sure sign of romance. Apprehensively, i drank from him. He tucked my hair behind my ear. It seemed the sight of his blood gracing my lips stirred an unwanted feeling in him. His trousers were tight, and upon noticing this, i trailed my fingers down his arm. High on blood lust, he collided his tongue with mine. He placed me on a bar stool and tugged off my clothes. Our tongues continued to mesh together, amd he gripped my ass tightly. Hungry and aching for more, i pulled off the remainder of his shirt and pants, kissing down his chest until i reached his member. I took him in my mouth, bobbing until i felt his release. He kissed me hard, once again, before taking me against the wall. Faster than a vamp has ever moved before, he pumelled me into the wall, and i drank from his neck, dragging my hands up his back. We parted as the sound of sirens could be heard in the distance. I knew, that this was not the last time i would encounter the ripper of monterey, because i too, was a ripper.