Klaus X Reader X Kai - Annoyed

The grill was buzzing, as it usually was every night. So was my head. Why? Ask bonnie. She ditched me, 10 minutes after arriving, for some jock dude! And then, because of my fantastic (terrible) luck, the most annoying hybrids in mystic falls habited the chairs beside me.

Klaus and kai.

Kai, undeniably gorgeous, hilarious ect.
Klaus, gorgeous, aggressive, also witty and humorous.

The 2 of them had gotten on eachothers nerves since they sat beside me.

"your looking delicious tonight love," klaus smiled.

"good thing she's not food," kai snorted.

I could see the rage growing in klaus eyes, and i bit back a giggle.

"im going to use the bathroom" i explained to the boys, in an attempt to hide my blush covered face.

When i returned, they both had a matching smirk plastered on their face.

"what is it?" i chuckled.

Kai stood up to whispher in my ear.

"come back to klaus place," he whispered lowly. My eyes widened, before i nodded my head timidly.

We finished off our drinks and left the grill, before taking a silent walk to klaus apartment.

Upon opening the door, klaus crashed his lips to mine. My back hit the wall and he tugged at my lower lip with his clothes as klaud deepened the kiss with his tongue. It was passionate and lustful. Slow, yet hasty. He tasted of bourbon and sourness, a perfect combination.

Klaus retracted from my lips to rid himself of his clothes, before kai led me to the bedroom. He pushed me down onto the bed and crawled between my legs. I pulled off my top, and he my pants, before he peeled my panties aside. I gasped as he entered me roughly, smirking and kissing at my neck.

Klaus joined us, fully naked, moments later, as he placed his member in my mouth. I bobbed my head in sync with kais deep thrusts, each one hitting better than the last.

Klaus member hit the back of my throat as i pumped his base, bringing him to a release. Kai buckled ontop of me, and my core tightened as we all came.

This time, the roles were reversed. Klaus flipped me onto all fours, slapping my ass harshly. He entered without warning and began to pound into me. Kai forced his member to the back of my throat as i clenched around klaus.

My loud moans filled the room, and i began to shake profusely as i came. Kai finished in me soon after, and klaus too.